Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hello...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quirky Squeaky

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 am
Hello people... Thanks for letting me join your guild...

I am Quirky Squeaky...
I'm 18, lives in the Philippines, likes to play games(Left 4 Dead, Ragnarok Online, Golden Sun, Assassins Creed, and all other games under the same genres I have listed), likes reading books(any kind of book as long as it isn't romance, it makes me sick for some reason unknown to me), listening to music(genre doesn't matter at all), biking, going out on loooong walks(I don't like to stay cooped up for long, unless of course I'm on the computer), watch anime(again genre doesn't matter, unless Yaoi/Shounen-ai), read manga(did I already say that genre doesn't matter, unless its Yaoi/Shounen-ai)...

Religious affinity?? Ignostic...
I'd more likely ask the question "What is God?" over "Does God exist?".

I'm open minded and I don't exactly like disputes, however, I enjoy reading a good debate, unless of course it becomes a flamewar, at that point I usually do not visit the thread anymore.

I believe that there are always 2 sides to a story, so I'm practically neutral in fights.

Well, I think I have already made your eyes water for reading such a long post, so I think I'll end my introduction here. What I've posted here isn't really complete yet so if you have any questions about me feel free to send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Quirky Squeaky
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

And i am a bookworm! and a music lover, not so much into online gaming, mostly because my computer suck, and im broke XD

And im probably an agnostic/atheist too, on the fence about that one, ill believe it when i see it. :b

Hope you will like it here 3nodding

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces