Pick up lines and other such stuffs. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:12 pm
invisible-weirdo
I find pick-up lines funny just because I have no idea how any of them work. It probably also helps that they're never used on me (I don't get hit on in bars (mostly because I don't go to them). Hell, I don't get hit on period. I can count on one hand the guys that have asked me out).
I can count on one hand the guys that have asked me out, too. I don't really count pick-up lines as being asked out, although I don't get those very often, either.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 pm
The guys in my town take note: "My boyfriend's out of town" does NOT get me all hot and bothered. -_-  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:46 pm
...I wouldn't imagine "my boyfriend's in town, waiting for us to join him" would probably do the trick, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 am
My brother always told me the best pick up line ever was "Hi" :3  

Red Glacier

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 am
Viral, loved the chloroform one!

I agree though pick up lines are retarded! You must live under a rock for one to work on you! I with Peeks on this one, if you can't have a normal conversation ******** off!

Tae, I think anyone saying their spouse is out of town is a complete turn off! I a guy came up to me and said that I would be tempted to spit in his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 am
Well I know a few naruto ones...It's an awesome cartoon. It's got heaps of good pick up lines.
'If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?' - chibi Shikamaru
'If I said you had a nice body would you hold it against me?' - can't remember...lol
***This one is rude...*** 'If I flip a fifty cent coin, what are the chances of me geting head?' - Naruto
heh heh...so funny...There are ruder ones, but you'll just have to find the cartoon because this sites probably got children using it... eek  

Sain After Dark

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces