Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image

O p e n F o r:

I am looking for anyone the can heal his 'wounds' in the sense that he is now bitter and has a very negative outlook on life due to the unfortunate events that occurred in his life.

I would also like for him to find a life mate. A female that will take the time to see past his bitterness to the Soquili he once was.

Note: I will check this thread periodically but please feel free to PM me.

S t a t i s t i c s:

Text:#6B8E23
Name: Hard Tack
Meaning/Origin:
Temper: Noxious.
Co-owning: Agreement.
Obtained: Halloween '09 auction.
Colourist: King (this was King's last Soquili before resigning as a colourist.)

Mate: None.
Parents: Unknown
Offspring: None.
Herd: None.
Dislikes: To follow.

P e r s o n a l i t y:

To Follow.

A p p e a r a n c e:

To Follow.

H i s t o r y:
(In a nutshell.)

As a young colt Hard Tack was developing into a hansom and well mannered soquili, though he had a terrible flaw in that he had a boundless curiosity with the world and everything in it, which in turn lead to his downfall and current condition in life.

Once he had earnt the trust and respect of his mother and father, Hard Tack began to explore lands further and farther a field from his herd’s territory. This lead to a growing curiosity as what lay in the desert and beyond as he had seldom, in fact, never met any other soquili from those lands at that time. So he left his herd to fore fill his growing curiosity.

He walked the desolate desert and explored what little it had to offer, but he had ventured further than most soquili dared. Unbeknown to him he had stumbled into the heart of a zone where nuclear testing was carried out. His self at present speaks of what happened to him there. Now he returns to the Soquili Era baring his scars for all to see and his bitter tale of what curiosity brings.

E n c o u n t e r s:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 am
ninja  

junglerunner

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 am
Jungle!

I don't know if you're looking for some plot or just osme meet and greets right now, but I've a few neglected soquili who would be interested in meeting your boy.

Distant demeanor and rather intimidating looks and all. o.o Is there any personality type or sort you'd prefer him to meet. . . ? I have good, bad, neutral and crazy. . . . Male, female. . .?

Depending what you'd like to do with him I can better pick out a soquili to RP with j00. Otherwise I guess I can just pick someone and we can run with it. . . *giggles*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games