Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Hard Work [Ruri and Kuu] - Completed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm
"It's okay. I like it when someone is excited about there work. I'm sure it will look nice." At the question he thought a moment pushing the cart forward along the street. They rounded a corner and the house wasn't but a ways up the road. This was good now they could start on the actual work, something Cada wasn't sure about but didn't mind watching or helping with gathering tools at the very least.

As for space at his new home he thought about it with a low hum. "Mmmm... Well the house is big enough. Probably just the front and slightly on the side. I'm not really good with numbers." Which was true to some extinct.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm
“When I see it; I’ll know what you need.” Alexander fell silent; focusing upon getting the cart that last little bit without falling on his face. He was so glad they were making such good time. Now he would have the energy to get the garden done quickly and go home to... well, his bottle. His little bottle of cobwebs. Silly really, but he liked to watch it. Every time he went back to it; the webs looked different, despite him never having noticed any spiders around it.

A mysterious bottle was his only friend; his sister would have called that sad.

“Here we are.” They arrived outside the house and Alexander eased the cart down before stretching his arms over his head. “Thankyou very much for your help Cadavar. Now, where do you live? I’ll drop by tomorrow morning and take a look around for you.” As he spole he began to unload the plants, placing them on the fairly empty front yard.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 am
Cada was happy to have helped taking not that Alexander was looking less pale though he could see he would need some rest after his work. Deciding not to be too overly helpful he pulled back watching him set up his gear on the empty lot. "I live near the sea. Back the way we came, its probably the only house on that road because it was so old and no one wanted it." He explained. "If you want I can meet you and the corner cafe and walk back to my house with you." It would be easier that way, Cada was bad with giving directions.

"How about it? I'll treat you too, I like having breakfast there sometimes."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Alexander plopped a bush down and then retrieved his shovel, eyeing the bare garden before him. “Mm. By the sea.” The man blinked, turning to smile at his younger companion. “I will meet you there for breakfast, but I can’t let you pay for me. Thankyou for the offer though.” He gave a lopsided smile. “Alright Cadavar, tomorrow morning at the corner café. I’m fairly sure I know the one you’re talking about.”  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm
"Aww..." He pouted at not being able to offer the breakfast but didn't protest much to it. Adults were weird that way and even his papa wouldn't let him pay for the food when they went out. "Alright I'll meet you there." Turning to leave he hurried down the path stopping to wave wildly. "Be sure to take breaks and get lots of rest tonight! Bye!" With his departing words he rounded the corner and was out of sight, gleefully awaiting the next day.

[ end ]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces