Reply The Connection
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zenmoon13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 am
Hi I'm not a big fan of giving out my name so please just call me Zen. Not a big fan of giving out info on myself either but I'm willing to talk. I know I'm young but I don't act my age at all, I'm a Gemini Fire Rat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 pm
My name is Lynn, I'm 13, and am from the USA. I love to read, draw, write, garden, and play video games. I have been practicing psychic abilities since January of this year. Even though I'm still a "newbie," I feel I have come a long way from where I used to be. I'm empathic; I read energy through text and pictures; and am a psion and healer in training.  

arslflargax

NightshadeDolly

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 pm
hello, I'm Ophelia. I've had my "psychic" abilities since birth but they went dormant when I was around the age of five. About six years ago they started resurfacing and I literally thought I was going mad. They've grown more over the years but I've only been actively working with them for about two years. I have visions of the spiritual realm, do energy work (note I cannot physically see the energy but I sense it and can see it in my inner eye) I can communicate with spirits with automatic writing (which has got me in trouble in the past with negative entities) OR depending on how close I am with the spirit I can speak with them in my head (mostly my spirit guide) and lastly sometimes, just sometimes I can hear the thoughts of those I'm close to if its a particularly strong thought or emotion, something my fiance fondly refers to as "brain ninja-ing", plus small things like if the phone rings, knowing who it is, or what they want. On a more mundane note, I love to sing, write, paint, draw, play video games, and sleep XD And I'm getting married october 30th.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am
Hai!
I'm Meow, I'm 15 (sixteen in March!), and I'm an empath, albiet not a very powerful one. sweatdrop
I like natural cures, paranormal things, etc, and want to learn more about them.
When I'm not here expanding my mind (read: arguing) here on Gaia, I'm doing historical preservation work, leadership (National Youth Leadership Conference this fall in Washington DC!), art, reading and writing.
^.^  

Spellbound Blasphemy

Niajhay

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 am
Hi names niajhay watkis i dont know how long ive been Psychic i think i was born whith it but i will tell you more later oh also 14.  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff