Question of the Day #1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm
I agree with everything you say other than the one sided relationships things. Because I've been in relationships that were one sided, with me being the one who really loved the other person. They've often tended towards abusing our bonds or relationship when it's one sided.

One of my ex boyfriends used my empathy and our soul bond against me to do something awful. And I believe that you should avoid one sided relationships entirely because things like that can and do happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm
Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I wasn't implying that one-sided relationships are healthy, merely that one can love someone truly and still not be reciprocated.

True love is unconditional. Life isn't. *smiles*  

Suantrai Nocturne

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Suantrai Nocturne
Oh, I definitely agree with you there. I wasn't implying that one-sided relationships are healthy, merely that one can love someone truly and still not be reciprocated.

True love is unconditional. Life isn't. *smiles*

Unfortunately life quite likes kicking people around, I'm pretty sure. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:45 am
I wouldnt so much say soul mate as a "connected spirit". i think there are people out there that we "feel" before we actually know them. We want to know them because upoon seeing/meeting them we are inexplicably drawn to them. I've known 2 people like that in my life and they were eerie in the sense that it's like we picked up a strong friendship even though we hadnt met before.  

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm
I never heard of the term Twin Flame, but it seems very close to Kindred Spirit.

As for Soul Mate, listening to Silvia. It seems a Soul Mate is not an earthbound connect, but a "other side" (heaven) based one.

So yes, I believe that Humans do connect with one another by some spiritual means.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 am
Yes, I believe in soul mates and twin flames...however I am starting to have doubts about it, my heart has been broken many a times and I tend to withdraw back from the world.  

Ladyboy Oreo

The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces