Reply Life Beyond
Do you believe?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dalaigh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 am
I believe that we, as humans, are not alone in the universe. Logic dictates that in a massive entity as the universe that there are other intelligent life forms other than ourselves. I also think that for humans to assume we're the only ones out there is pretty arrogant. I'm not saying that aliens are all little green men (I'm sure there's a few running around) but that there are other lifeforms doing the same thing we are-looking to see if there's anyone else out there.

Either that or the Vulcans are just looking for us to produce a warp signature. razz

-- D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 am
I agree with your logical assertion. It would be stupid to assume we're the only planet with living creatures. Especially when you consider that scientists still aren't exactly sure how vast the universe is.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Sickest Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 am
I think that we are not alone either. I think that there are other people out there, and I also believe that there are people that are from other planets, that live here among us. I think that everytime someone goes missing in the ocean or a plane goes missing. I think they are being warped to another planet by black holes not seen or something.

Don't you think it is weird that we have these things on earth that humans couldn't have did themselves like Stone Hendge and the Pyramids. I believe long ago aliens did help us with technology. I don't think they would hurt us.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 am
Actually, scientists have proven that the pyramids were built by human workers. Not slaves as was thought before, and not anyone else. Just a mastermind builder and a ton of workers working underneath him.

No offense, but I believe I'd remember aliens if there were any in ancient Egypt. Considering I lived a lifetime during that time period.

Personally, I think they're not all that interested in our world or people. I mean, we're screwing up our planet so much, they're probably looking down their noses at us. xd  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Gothic silk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 pm
I don't have an opinion for life in this universe. But if you expand to different layers to reality... well I've met and even been life from else where in my past lives.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:42 pm
One thing's for sure: we don't know all the answers, but it sure is fun to speculate about what's out there in the universe.

As for aliens, I don't see why people think that they wouldn't look like us or have the capability to blend in. If they've got the technology to fit in, then we might not even realize they're around us.  

Dalaigh

Life Beyond

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff