The Claddagh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animated Beauty
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm
I love Ireland and though I live in the United States I pray that I'm able to go someday in the near future. As you can see from my Icon, I believe highly in the meaning of the Claddagh and I share it's meaning with others.

In fact when I was 18 I got a tattoo representing my belief in the claddagh though in place of the hands are a pair of wings because in fact, I didn't even know about the Claddagh when I got the tattoo!

"The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown)."

I feel completely entranced by Ireland and the entirety of Celtic culture. I hope someday I'll be able to understand why I have such a deep attraction to it...

My question for you all is have you ever loved a person or a place so much and just known that it's where you were meant to be? (having been there before or not)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm
I've always felt really strongly connected to Japan for some reason. I did a lot of research on Japanese culture when I was younger, and I even attempted to memorize some of the language. I've always felt the need to go there for some reason, and felt like I was born into the wrong country. I've had dreams entirely in Japanese before, though I don't actually know much of the language. It's very strange, honestly, and I don't understand it either.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 am
I don't know why, but I've always wanted to go to Spain.
Maybe that's why I'm studying Spanish. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 pm
i felt that way about finland .. i went there i the last few yrs and it was wonderful met some really nice ppl and enjoyed my self thoroughly problem now is i wana move there... does that make me greedy?  

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Circle of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items