Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone flushed red at the touch of his hand on her chest. She shoved away from him as her let go. "WOAH. No. Arekku." She tried to stop him by reaching out and grabbing his shoulder. "This. We, it's not going to happen." Her hands pointing from between herself and him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yeah no kidding." Arekku said with a small smirked as he headed towards the direction of the sun,"I like my women with perky nice one for sure. This won't do at all." Arekku turned around and was pointing at her chest, then putting his hands on his hips he sighed,"Though if you take that as a way for a man to communicate that they wanna be with you, you must of had some weird a** suitors in the past mmmhmm." Arekku nodded his head along his statement.

"But no worries Aki-chan I know we were a one night stand nothing to panic about." Arekku said as a donkey came running towards him with a package on his back, it was the same one that was seen by Aki that was running away early, as Arekku reach into the sack and took out a jacket and some pants he started to put them on.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki covered her chest by folding her arms together, glaring at Arekku for a moment. Her expression softened and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, I just wanted to n** that in the bud in case you had any more crazy ideas in you space case head." It was a relief to know that they were on the same page. Aki had gone down that road with him before and wasn't planning to ever go back on it. She dropped her arms glancing at the donkey. She recognized it instantly, causing her to give a small laugh. Shaking her head Aki looked to the now clothed Arekku, "Shall we?" He hand gesturing down the path that would lead them out of the area.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm

"None at the moment that's for sure, right Susa-chan?" Arekku called out a name as there appeared a ghostly hand on Aki's breast.

"I don't know Are, they seem to be a fine size, though they be bigger with some massaging probably mmmm." The ghostly red hair giant of a samurai appeared though he was transparent his hand was able to touch Aki.

Arekku looked at Aki as he leaned on the donkey,"I'm actually gonna head to the lake if you need me, I'll be there. So go on you must be busy for sure." Arekku as he got some bandages out off the donkey's pack and started to wrap his hands up with it slowly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"GEH!" The gasping sound of surprise escaped her as the ghostly hands of the storm god. She moved away from him and glared between the two. "Goddamit! Can you two not patronize me for once?" She ground her teeth in frustration. Fussing up her hair. Giving an annoyed snort she turned on heel. "I'll send the real me for you eventually. Don't die." She began down the path with quick steps. Though a thought broke through the angry buzz in her mind, Well at least Oku hadn't been there to asses me as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Arekku waited until she was out off view till he sighed. "Ahh Susa-chan never thought I'll be back." Arekku left out a deep sighed as the donkey poofed away.

"What are you gonna do?" Susa asked Arekku, he had been against him ever coming back to the shinobi world let alone to Kusa. He had a serious face as Arekku's eyes glowed.

That's a stupid question..... Arekk thought as he faded away silently and peacefully.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku appeared in a cavern inside of the mountain. As he walked in the entrance closed behind him as he put Riku down on the floor, he started to take the poison out off his body as he waited for him to wake up.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm
"You b*****d!" Riku yelled as he awoke as he got up he had already formed a small knife in the form of a knife as he was about to attack Arekku only to fall on his face.

"Hahahaha now that was hilarious." Arekku said as he laughed and rubbed his head. "Either way just relaxed, I bet you were getting bored just training and what not. Don't you want some purpose? Or at least have some fun causing some trouble?" Arekku asked jokingly as he picked up Riku's flute knife that turned into dust as he touched it. Then suddenly reformed back to it's original shape.

Arekku stayed quiet as he sat back on the cave wall,"Yeah I perfectly know yah, well to a certain point..... But I just wanna see you become stronger, and unleash yourself...... Even if it the outcome might be unleashing the greatest evil in the world or maybe just another failure. I know you can just do it stuck in Sage Land and I know you know that that's right after all you went to.." Arekku was saying when Riku interrupted him.

"Shut up already! God you love to hear yourself talk! Don't tell me s**t I already know! Plus I'm the eldest here so stop effing lecturing me already it's getting on my nerves......" Riku said has he laid on his floor with his face on the floor. "Were from different worlds I can be in any village I thought I told you that. I get bored and start attacking or doing something to entertain me.... Plus what I understand your subordinate is the new boss I bet she will hate me being here." Riku grumbled then let out a small laugh.

"Yup that's why I want you to be her greatest obstacle. A diamond in the rough. You know all that good stuff. Like that I don't have to worry when I disappear." Arekku said as he put his hands on the back of his head. "Plus she can't really be a ninja when she's in love, the village would crumble and her weak points will show. If she has someone that she might babysit or be cautious of she will become stronger most likely. Or maybe I just think it be funny." Arekku said laughing as he rested eyes.

Riku sighed,"Mmmm I don't like your effing plan and don't plan to do what you want me to do." Riku said as he got up slowly then looked up. "But there is something I want to study.... I don't know much of Grass and just the few things I learned from everywhere else I been. The last time I was here I just had fun so I'll like to learn some info as well it's easier to move around when I'm part of a village....." Riku laughed as he did with a wicked smile. "Are you fine with that huh that I might be using your little friend for my own good as well as your village? Huh b*****d?"
Arekku stood up and walked over to Riku as he use the knife cut open a small cut on his arm though it look like he might of killed him. As he placed his arms a strange material came out off Riku's body it was poison from the flower. "You should be okay in a few minutes, after that you should go to the office an introduce yourself. Try not to be much of a smart a**. And have fun I'll see you later maybe." Arekku said as he disappeared from Riku's sight as he was left sitting there in the dark to think.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku got up from the floor and started to explore as he searched for an exit then headed on his way to what he could be assume was the Kusakage office.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out