Submit

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 am
II Insane Rawr ll
I had an xbox for 8 years then it kinda broke down so I got a xbox 360 which is workin great. But playstations lack halo and blinx so I don't want one. (no I do want one so I can play final fantasy)
There's no Blinx for the X360 either nor will there likely ever be. Also, Final Fantasy XIII is multiplatform so don't worry about that one unless you want to play Final Fantasy Versus XIII. There's also ofcourse Final Fantasy XI for the Xbox 360 but that's a MMORPG and costs ya even extra on top of Xbox Live. It's better to get for the PC then and even then better to wait for Final Fantasy XIV because that won't take so many years and the servers may go down after Final Fantasy XIV is released.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:42 am
Xbox's arent all that bad tey have a warranty on them so if you red ring your covered but my guess is the PS3 is just as bad because the Xbox uses the PS3's memory core. maybe not the same problem but still problem's . And besides if you get a Electrical error just look at customer support on their website its really easy to fix electrical errors ((i mean really easy))  

The_Cursed_Phoenix

12_NaTe_34

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am
VanillaBear 166
Got one,hate it,brakes to much...

Got one, love it, never breaks...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 am
12_NaTe_34
VanillaBear 166

Got one, love it, still broke twice.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Soul of Aqua
12_NaTe_34
VanillaBear 166

Got one, love it, still broke twice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm
My fiance is going to let me have his while he is deployed!!! I get to play Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II, Army of Two, Gears of War, Brutal Legend, Modern Warfare II!!! And Tekken 6! And Soul Caliber!  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Aakosir
Like Dream into night Yami said, every system has their good ones and bad ones. Just like cell phones. I've had a Razor for over a year and it's been doing good, everyone else says they are crap. I've had no problems with it. My PS2 just broke becsuse my daughter dropped it on it's front. I've had it for 6 years. My fiance has taken his XBox to Iraq with him and he said a bunch of PS3's broke over there. It all depends on how you take care of it and if it was built correctly. It's like everything else. You could even compare this to humans. Do all of us work correctly? No.

also you forget that the xbox system has the music in game feature which allows you to play music in game, i have not seen this in any playstation product  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 pm
dreams into nights yami
Aakosir
Like Dream into night Yami said, every system has their good ones and bad ones. Just like cell phones. I've had a Razor for over a year and it's been doing good, everyone else says they are crap. I've had no problems with it. My PS2 just broke becsuse my daughter dropped it on it's front. I've had it for 6 years. My fiance has taken his XBox to Iraq with him and he said a bunch of PS3's broke over there. It all depends on how you take care of it and if it was built correctly. It's like everything else. You could even compare this to humans. Do all of us work correctly? No.

also you forget that the xbox system has the music in game feature which allows you to play music in game, i have not seen this in any playstation product

I'm pretty sure they still don't.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 am
dreams into nights yami
Aakosir

That's only on a few games. Meaning, less than 10 most likely.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm
Pistll
dreams into nights yami
Aakosir

That's only on a few games. Meaning, less than 10 most likely.
um you can play music in any xbox 360 game aside ones like the guitar hero like games.  

idiotic randomness

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm
dreams into nights yami
ok ill tell you a little story, in any given type of thing, their will be those who dont work right. and those who do. in everything. no exception. call the company get your xbox fixed and try again
and more to the point, you should post something more then
Quote:

Quote:
a whopping 54.2 percent of Xbox 360 owners surveyed reported having the console fail on them once. Were that figure applied to the platform's 30 million-unit installed base, the result would be 15.72 million failed consoles.

Perhaps more damning, 41.2 percent of 360 owners had a second hardware malfunction--meaning that potentially 12.36 million people have had their consoles fail again. Some 36.4 percent of 360 owners reported having to buy a second console, versus 13.4 percent of PlayStation 3 owners and 8.4 percent of Wii owners. Also, Game Informer found that 69.9 percent of respondents said they had at least one friend who had an Xbox 360 cease working.

HAR HAR HAR.

Also there's the fact that there's been reports of ANOTHER system crashing error for the 360, that Microsoft isn't even sure wtf is causing it.

Sure you could say "well not everything produced is going to work correctly", but the point is that is a LOT of products not working correctly.

And yes you can get it replaced, but I've known many people who have had to do this... and really it's done in much less than a timely fashion.
Why?
Because they have to deal with so many of their consoles FAILING ALL THE DAMN TIME and having to be replaced.

And of course that's just one of the problems- another being the fact that the 360 still uses DVDs, while the PS3 uses Bluray.
DVDs hold significantly less data than a Bluray disk does, therefore not only must large games be put on multiple disks, but the quality of the graphics is usually reduced (not to mention there are games where they have to remove cut-scenes and other things all together).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am
I dont know what you all are talking about. One system failure and I also got me started in xbox live. Provided my repair came with a 1 month.

The fact that you can connect any ipod before the touch is amazing even it was a coincidence.

Also just because the graphical quality of the Ps3 is slightly better due to blu-ray it still doesnt mean its better.
The Ps2 was amazing. The Ps3 was a piece of Mule cr*p pile.
I own both console and personally,the Xbox is so much better.  

pan con platano

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 am
x--mousie
Which is why I have a PS3.

Win. And XBox has the highest fail rate of all next gen consels (epic fail).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:01 pm
I didn't know something on Xbox called "red ring of death" My PS vita has "Blue light of death" When it freezes, but doesn't break at all (never)  

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers