Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm
((sorry for butting in, but is it a Taijutsu style? If not, you can't use the conversion this way.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:44 pm
(Really? I thought that was for all types of jutsu...if you think about it, it'd work for any type anyway.

But either way, oh well. I'll do it the other way I was planning. Shane, consider the electrically charged sphere to be B-ranked power and we're good. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
With one bloody arm, with all of the strength it held it grabbed the lightning-imbued blade, with enough strength and force to bring it from Koukotsu's grasp. The arm, as soon as it took hold, let go of the blade, both objects limping before falling to the ground. The blood, unable to attach itself to the other particles any further, was forced to melt. With the blade out of his hands, he was defenseless, so the other arms went on a rampage. One of them grabbed his torso, before flipping the positions. Now, Koukotsu was above Kleine, with the spikes falling to HIM. The other arms began to tear apart the armor -- showing it to be nothing but a frail shell. And finally, Kleine himself, disgusted by how things had dragged out, drew his fist, and smashed it against Koukotsu's skull. One time, and one time only, but that short moment, he knew would be enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXG E N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

All Koukotsu would see was the bone bird he was once perched on flying above him, absorbing all the bone spikes, then crashing down to the ground in a large, no longer controlled hunk of bone. He looked back to see Kleine's fist up very close, and then everything went black. Of course, Koukotsu's skull suffered no damage; he was just unconscious. Kleine, however...his hand probably hurt like a b***h. Punching Koukotsu's skull was the equivalent of punching a solid chunk of the hardest iron. For now, all Koukotsu could hope was that he'd impressed Kleine enough to be promoted to Chuunin rank.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''Okay, okay, wake the ******** up." He continued to shake Koukotsu despite him being down for what must have been... hours. However, when he would wake up, he would notice he had no legs (JK LOL). ''Eh, I can't be ********. Monte, you wanna take over for a bit? I'm tired." ''No, not really." ''...Whatever. Dear Koukotsu, you're ******** Chuunin. Bye." And with that, he stuck a note to the man's shirt, before walking from the area. (exit)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Incubus Shane
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Okay, okay, wake the ******** up." He continued to shake Koukotsu despite him being down for what must have been... hours. However, when he would wake up, he would notice he had no legs (JK LOL). ''Eh, I can't be ********. Monte, you wanna take over for a bit? I'm tired." ''No, not really." ''...Whatever. Dear Koukotsu, you're ******** Chuunin. Bye." And with that, he stuck a note to the man's shirt, before walking from the area. (exit)

EPIC.  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Incubus Shane
User ImageUser Image

User Image

EPIC.

GTFO DICKGIRL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

When Koukotsu woke up, he read the note and smiled, though he felt like complete s**t. As he stood up, he eventually walked off the grogginess and overall s**t feeling. He grabbed his katana--which had went back down to it's usual length of around three feet in the time that he was unconscious--and looked over at the coffin the man had left in the middle of their fight. When he pushed over the top, he noticed something...strange. The man had an eye patch over one of his eyes, just like Koukotsu. However, his eye patch covered a Byakugan. His other eye was a Sharingan. The same type Koukotsu had stored in a vial. Perhaps...perhaps this was the 'Kaisen' that some people were talking about? In any event...he would take this to Velox. If anyone knew what to do, it would be him. Koukotsu didn't even know the guy. So, after grabbing his stuff, he shut and locked the door to his new mansion, and strapped the coffin to his back, setting a quick pace for Velox's house.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash