Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Where are you from? City shout-out!
Toledo, Ohio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 pm
Samasu
jealousghost
I hates Toledo. I'm from Strongsville (yuppie sub of Cleveland) and I miss it -- my hubby and I moved here for work. Let's see, so far my dogs have gotten shot with beebees, my house has been shot at with metal pellets, all I hear all night is the freakin' train, and I'm 200 miles from anyone I know gonk
I'm from Jefferson, Ohio about an hour from Cleveland. I know how it is to be so far from people you know. I moved out here to Toledo about a year ago to be with my boyfriend. Heh. So it's understandable. I don't like it here moch either but that's because it's city and i'm use to the country D=

@chicajess- I go to BG for IGUN =D Haha
Are you going to school in BG?
Far? Let's see, my family is in Cleveland, my best friend is in Iraq (and living in Alaska), my other best friend is in New Jersey, and two gals that were in my wedding live in Vegas and Washington. So yeah. And my hubby is being restationed somewhere far far away... he's requesting Okinawa, but the farthest anyone's ever gotten in his MOS is Hawaii (and that someone is his bro). So yeah. Very far FAR from family and friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 am
Hey I live in Holland Ohio Spring Meadows for you Toledo peoples. I lived in Toledo for awhile with my Girlfriend and in Maumee. I moved here from Mokena, IL about 8 years ago. They are sorta the same, except people here are a lot dumber and ignorant.  

Adair Donovan

OhioKimono
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
Toledo Here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 am
I live in a small town that is suburbs to Toledo  

Ace of Music