Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 pm
Aniira: I completely agree, the colours aren't matching, but I'm always one that if RP is dead on then it doesn't matter so much about colouring. I thank you for the opportunity. ^_^

Oh yes, definately if so a fling. She might become enamoured with him (in more of a I want to help you way that she mistakes for love.)

I'll set it up in just a bit! I've got to clean house, suprise family visit tomorrow---and I just started spring cleaning. X_X So now... I have to finish it before they come!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 am
I could set it up, but only because it'll be awesome!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am
:3 Tag!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18676407  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am
I got the topic created! ^_^

In This Darkness
It's a bit shorter than I had hoped, but I wanted to make sure the setting was okay with you before I wrote too much.

Just a forewarning: I do not know if I'll be able to post on Easter or the day after. That Monday my dad is going in for a cardiac catherization--it could be nothing, a stint and overnight stay, or open heart surgery. We're hoping and praying for the best, but I thought I'd forewarn you just in case something is wrong.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm
Alright, thanks for setting up the RP, Faith! I'll try to reply as soon as I can. I've been a little busy with appyling for college, but I should get a reply in tonight.

@Nyx: That is perfectly fine! RL comes first. <3

@Yumi: Thank you, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm
It's all set up and ready when you are.

Yeah, I just wanted to let you know if I had to go poof for days since we know nothing. I like to give warning if I can.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 am
Tag ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Amitola

Liella or Kanani or Devicius or Ominos?: Orrin!

Which Plot (or make up your own)?: Well, since he has no plots... How about a meeting of minis?

The importance of your Soquili's role (or what you're planning): Well, I don't know what, really, but Orrin and Ami meeting could be pretty hilarious. They could become best friends - their personalities will match sometimes, and they can joke/be happy together. smile Ami needs a good guy friend that's her size. If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me. I'm kinda fried xp  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:07 pm
A friendly RP sounds more than good! Orrin is always interested in new things, and would most definitely be captivated by an aquatic Soquili.

WOuld you like to start?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm
Only if you don't want to. My muse for starting things in water is about dead. There's not really much to do in the lake besides hang out in an underwater cave, which Ami happens to live in. xp So if you would like to start, you can. If not, I can try.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm
I'll attempt it, then! :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 pm
Okay, cool ^_^ Just send me the link when you're ready smile  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

I don't know about you, but I just had to try this lil idea. How about your Elekk and my own be ic related? Such as sisters or cousins? I just though it may be interesting for such herd type soquili, and would love to see my Elekk have someone to call family rather than just more WoW allies.

Nhekayla is a strong force, such as their species is known for. And her confidence and loyalty are just as firm, making her a formidable opponent or ally if anyone ever met her. But like most females, Nhekayla has that spark of sensitivity in her that is easily seen in the presence of young children. As far as temper goes, she's more the 'think before you act' type. ^^

let me know what you think!~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm
@Silent: Sorry I missed this! But sure, that sounds like a good idea to me. I wouldn't mind them being sisters, since their personalities are already so much alike. They're also not far from eachother in terms of looks, so I think they'd fit in very well as a family. Of course, that just gives us more reason to come up with a good backstory/future plot!  

Aniira

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces