No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
~ Maudlin ~ WNB Edition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When the new school semester comes in, do you think about upgrading your look?
Heck Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No! I like my look the way it is
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't do fashion, that stuff is stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New look means new beginnings
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Capn Maudlin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm
Random Thoughts

1:25am - Five Minutes of Free Writing

I have curly, thick hair. I had it chemically straigtened a couple of years ago. I used to blow it out myself. I loved my hair long and straight. I decided to cut it one day and it was cute. Made me look a little older and I liked that. Then I stopped blow drying my hair because it was increasingly difficult since my natural texture started to grow out. I died it black and it was growing back so it looked pretty hot. Then I cut it again, to above my shoulder, and died it a lighter brown. I cut it because I always kept my hair back anyway. It's growing back again and I really want to cut it again. I was trying to go for a curly bob look but the people I went to didn't really cut it that short. I am going to try a different salon and definitely go for a curly bob. It's colder so I can wear a hat if anything. I think I can totally rock the curly bob look with the right hair product. I really miss my long straight hair but it's a lot of work. It's easier when it is chemically straightened but that's expensive and I don't have the money for it. I also want to dye it black again. Something mysterious and exotic about black hair. However, I usually go for an auburn look and the hair coloring I use usually has natural highlights and I love the way it shimmers in the light.

Thoughts?

1:30am - End

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

pirate Five Minutes of Free-Writing pirate

5:40pm - I forgot what I wrote previously. It's cold. Gaia seems cool. The internet is a hobby to me. Lot's of things and people to keep one distracted. I am on as often as I am until school starts back up again. I am sure it will be a tad difficult to tear me away from the computer. Hehe. I definitely need to read more. I wish I had more friends who loved to read so they could just inspire me to read. I don't particularly like to sit alone so I wish I had friends who we would hang out together reading as gay as that sounds. I have purchased so many books over the years because I just value books and the knowledge one can gain from reading. Even if it's a big for leisure, a well written book helps one become a better writer and speaker because they are able to express themselves better. And of course, there is no satisfaction in my romantic relationship. I wake up dreaming of a man that I do not have. That I hope I will meet and who will love me so much will never want to let me go. I know there are many people out there who don't believe in that kind of love but I do. It's not perfect but it's still loyal. In the meantime, I know that this won't happen anytime soon. That I may meet someone I am attracted to and makes me feel a tad special but I doubt I will meet 'the one' now or even in this state. I rather meet him when I'm a little older and when I move. The timing will be better, for sure. exclaim 5:45pm

User Image

Capn Maudlin

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces