Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Colour away with rust [Tomo&Platy]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bugpoison

Aged Noob

2,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Who: Lemon and Oxiin
Where: Aimes Circle
When: Early afternoon during the busier times of Aimes Circle.
Weather: Sunny with chilly breezes.

The adult hand never liberated the smaller palm. Not even when the warmth made the two sweat, gentle breezes incapable of passing and cooling tiny digits.

Lemon was becoming agitated.

Freedom was no longer a right for the colour dust to experience on a daily bases. It was a choice made by his guardian, Friday, if he supervised. All because Lemon had ventured away from home that night! Even after recounting the details of what happened the adult refused to understand any of it. The only thing Friday processed was that Lemon was with a group of strangers. Which of course was deemed unacceptable. Something about older people wanting to do naughty things with children. Lemon remained clueless from the lack of details of what 'naughty' meant.

All the dust wanted was to run around again with Cute-chan at hand.

" Friday~ Can I drawwww with Cute-chan? He says he is boredddd. " Lemon had heard the pleas from his buddy while walking but was unsure if it was alright to voice them.

" No. " The answer was swift and said bluntly.

" You hate us. " The child's response was meant to sting and dig deep into Friday's heart until the pain was unbearable. Friday paused, looked down at the pale child, and considered. Both Lemon and Cute-chan faced forward. Why bother? Friday sighed and continued to walk.

They won.

" To Aimes Circle Fri! Cute-Chan wants to go there! Me too me too! " Lemon tugged with excitement in hopes it would bring the three to the destination lickety split! Not that it had been very far from where they walked now. Though it was in the opposite direction Friday had intentions of going. The market was his priority, edible items at home were becoming scarce. Not that Lemon had been helping though, his healthy appetite required a meal quite often during the day. Children were so needy. Friday groaned again. Out of all things that could have 'blessed' his life. He was too young to be taking care of another! " Lemon you are too much. All you want to do is play. Don't you think I get tired? "

" Nope! If you love me you'll never get tired. Right, right? " The question was not meant to be answered. " And you don't want me and Cute-chan to meet those adults with their naughty things! " Friday reddened with embarrassment and shhh-ed the boy before he continued. " Shut up already loser! Jeez. What do you want to do over there anyway? "

" Draw! I brought chalk with me from home in my little bag thingy. You know, you bought them for me! " Lemon shook the he was referring to, which responded with the cackling of chalk colliding with one another. " Cute-chan wants me to draw a fish! " The child giggled as if the word was a inside-joke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 am
“Inge..”

“What Oxiin?”

“Let go of my hand... I’m not a baby.”

There was a sigh from the parent and a disgruntled huff from the child as the elder of the two did not oblige to the boy’s demand. Too long had he remained lax and the rust dustling had walked all over him, doing his own thing and throwing rules to the wayside. Thus the only route the young human could take was to enforce a 24 hour watch on the child, even if that meant that the civil relationship between them suffered because of it. Oxiin would remain relatively safe and out of harm’s way with his stewarding him and that was all that mattered for now!

The dustling thought it was ridiculous. Having to be babied like this was embarrassing! He had never been a particularly sociable character in the first place, conceding in the past to walk alongside his guardian to sate Inge’s desire to oversee his actions but this blatant mummying just infuriated him and his captured hand squeezed angrily at its leathery captor. “I hate you.” He hissed, narrowing his gaze into a glare and scowling at other denizens of Aimes, spelling out to the world that he wasn’t happy with this situation.

The ugly black rage pulsing through his veins was fabricating reasons for his father’s parading of him round the town – he had said that it was because he has lost trust in Oxiin and needed to exert a better control over him, but Oxiin’s angry mind said differently. The mean older male was doing this out of spite.

Aimes Circle was especially busy at this time of day and Oxiin’s displeasure was reaching a summit. There was a high chance of a fellow dust seeing him here and he was scouring the faces in the crowd in case a recognisable figure presented themselves, in which case he would try his hardest to yank himself away and escape... As if sensing this plan to make a break Inge’s grip tightened and in response Oxiin’s expression formed a glower so dark that clouds were practically brewing above his head.

Today was set to be a bad experience.

X Purple--Platypus X

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces