Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artistic Freedom

Back to Guilds

Express yourself, talk about everything. 

Tags: discuss art, poetry, dreams, songs, music 

Reply Artistic Discussions - Articles and Polls
What is your art style? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochi neko-chan

Shirtless Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:37 pm
idk......i'm only good with pencil and pen.... sweatdrop
i only draw anime/manga characters...nothing else.... and i don't really think i'm that good.....sometimes when i have artist block....i get mad and think negative about my art skills T^T and i hate feeling that way....haha well anyways I can paint a little too. I used to draw with chalky pastels, but then i stopped. I didn't really know how to use them so i didn't want to draw with them if i didn't know how to use them XP haha weird huh? well yeah i'm a weird artist... and i like copying art, but changing it a little. Sometimes i make things bigger (like the breasts or eyes) and i change the clothes, and face a little. I'm not so good with hands, feet and positioning the people XP so i look at other art. haha....oops.....sorry this post is to long... and i'm making it longer apologizing...whaa?! sorry i'm making it longer T^T whahaha....sorry...T3T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 am
Hmmm well, i mostly sketch a lot, and im mostly a beginner. I mean i've drew my whole life, but now i am actually trying to make it look good.
I draw anime mostly, some chibis, and a lot of cute stuff. Uh, i hate to color, it just makes it look horrible, and i can do realistic, i just dont like spending five days on the same peice of art, because i get bored easily. So you'll mostly see fast sketches from me. I mostly down myself in my art, because i have an older sister that i cant even compete with.
I can mostly look at something and draw it, but i change it into my own style. i can be free with my art, i just need inspiration first.
But i admit im still talented, just not like some people

Preposterousness

G0TH1C G33K

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm
Most of my Art is along the Anime/Manga side, but alot of it just me doing my own thing and trying to make it look semi-decent.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm
Mostly pencil, Im quite a free thinker and I can draw something that I just look at. I doodle frequently and sometimes they end up as one of my big peices of art.  

Relatively Crazy
Crew

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:29 pm