Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Small miracles happen everyday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Small Miracles happen everyday and we don't realize it. If you can think of any miracle that has happened to you post here.

Last year at school i was supposed to go to somebody's house but i didn't have a bus pass and i didn't know if i was supposed to get picked up. When i was walking to the parking lot a wasp stung me in the head. I started crying and had to go to the office. They called my baby sitter and she came to pick me up. I didn't realize it at the time but that was God's way of getting me a ride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 pm
As they say: God works in mysterious ways

You have a very good point. It's just like how sometimes good things come from bad things. It's pretty odd.

Life in itself is a miracle, really.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

xXxIce-RosexXx

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am
My Grandpa died. i waz very angry and upset, but 11 days later my brothers son was born, 11 days after that we took the him up with us to my Grandpas funeral in lincoln.

On that exact day he had to go 2 hospital. the hospital was able to help him and he survied but if we had gone to the hospital where we live then my brothers son would of died.
Therefore, if my Grandpa didnt die, then my brothers son would of died at 11 days old.

I see this a way thay God saved my Brothers son life, by taking my Grandpas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 am
xXxIce-RosexXx
My Grandpa died. i waz very angry and upset, but 11 days later my brothers son was born, 11 days after that we took the him up with us to my Grandpas funeral in lincoln.

On that exact day he had to go 2 hospital. the hospital was able to help him and he survied but if we had gone to the hospital where we live then my brothers son would of died.
Therefore, if my Grandpa didnt die, then my brothers son would of died at 11 days old.

It is odd how sometimes good events can come from bad events.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 pm
xXxIce-RosexXx

WOW that's amazing  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm
I probably would've broken some bones today for being so clumsy but thankfully I landed ok each time I fell. smile  

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Just a couple days ago I was driving my mom to her first day of work. on the way back I decided I'd take a different way to the store I had to go to. I decided that I wasn't going to drive fast to get there, but just take my time (I normally drive over the speed limit). Merging onto a new freeway there was an accident that I just missed. had I been driving my normal speed range I probably would have been in that accident.

something like that also happened to me when I was learning to drive. I was going up a hill doing a little under the speed limit and my mom told me to speed up and I told her it didn't feel right and right as we got to the top of the hill some kid came flying out of a side street and narrowly missed our car. The guy behind me ended up crashing into us because I slammed on the brakes but no one was injured.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:24 pm
A couple months ago we got a new puppy, and if you know anything about puppies, then you know how they like to rip things apart. Well a few months before that, my parents went on a vacation and brought back Beanie Babies for my sisters and I. Our new puppy got my sister's Beanie Baby, my mom was furious about it, and we knew that when my sister came home she would probably cry for an hour. But the day before, she had to go the doctor who gave her a prescription. When she went to the pharmacy she saw the same Beanie Baby (only one left) and just thought "Hey! It's that Beanie Baby". So we were able to replace the Beanie Baby all thanks to GOD.

Another small miracle is when my Grandfather died a few years ago, my mom was reunited with a few of her Aunt's and Cousin's at the funerel.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm
I need to keep my eyes open more for miracles, sadly i dont realize any, but ill keep my eyes open and see what i can get ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 pm
When i was riding my bike i wore my moms helmet because mine had a crack in it from crashing a little earlier, I didn't want to wear it because of the visor, but i hit a patch of gravel and i would have broken my nose but, the Visor stopped the helmet short.

Also a few years after that God has saved me from peer Pressure by making me Home schooled, and i was riding my bike and a ran into a street gang they laughed at me for wearing a helmet i put my breaks on and went over and yelled at them telling how one of my dad's friends died because he didn't wear a helmet, but they didn't listen i started on my bike ride to a neighboring town and i crashed halfway there landing almost square on my head, i would have been killed if i had listened to that gang, but God has given me the gift of not being cursed with Peer pressure.  

The_Cursed_Phoenix

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 am
When I was little (like a toddler) my mom wanted to take me on a car ride, but my dad wanted to take me to the park, I ended up going with my dad and my mom got in a car wreck.. and the whole side of the car was smashed in were the car seat was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 am
God is still performing miracles everyday. All of you are witness to that as well as I. Some people are too preoccupied to realize it though.
I don't believe in coincidence, I believe in Godincidence. biggrin

Peace and Blessings  

Jwlonna_Mariner

xXxIce-RosexXx

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:12 pm
Secret_lillies
xXxIce-RosexXx

WOW that's amazing

lil bit depressing too i guess lol but my brothers son is two now, he likes to play tug of war, nuts about dinosaurs, says hello to evey man and tree that he see's and he also asks people if he has boobies. . . .and hes two. . .O.o  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games