Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Playing Booty Grab (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iseeyou93

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm
This is embarassing but I've forgotten how to play Booty Grab. It looked like fun but...now I can't get back to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm
Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. I've played it in other people's tanks, but I don't know how to play my own.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 am
You can't play on your own tank. You can't even see if your own tank is glowing!

The easiest way to find a tank to play Booty Grab in, is to go to the Gaia Aquariums forum, and look for threads that say, "I'm GLOWING!" or something like that. Also, you'll find them randomly in other forums if people have their tank in their signature.

Have fun earning gold!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 am
There are entire threads devoted to booty grabbing like this one, or this one basically just go here and poke around a lot hoping to find a tank that says "Booty grab"

You cant play your own tank, but you get gold when another person does play your tank ( the "gold earned" is in the upper right hand corner of your tank, 1st button). Then more gold people get out of your tank the more gold you get, it's the only way to get gold out of your tank personal tank.(not even going into using mules) You have to trust other people's skills wink  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces