Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Curious about using Gaia Towns (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraph Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 pm
My gf and I wanted to know if there are any hidden commands or such when in Gaia Towns. We noticed someone throwing snowballs and wondered how we did it ourselves.

Sorry if someone has already asked or there's a simple explanation somewhere else.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm
We are

You can get snow balls to throw in the center square of every zip-code in towns. There is a shack next to the frozen lake that you can pick 40 of them up for free. They disappear after you log out of towns. In previous years, events have given you items such as water balloons that you can throw. This items are actually in your inventory on Gaia. You can access them in towns by opening the toy bag.

In the future please post all questions in the Questions and Assistance subforum of the guild. You can find rules for correct thread placement in the NSTG Rules and Information Thread in the main forum of the guild.

Hope that answers your question!

~Avianflame
NSTG Crew

Avianus Flamare

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Seraph Jake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Yeah, sorry about that. By the time I realised I posted it in the wrong spot, it was too late. Future posts will be in the correct spot, promise  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm
We are

It's perfectly fine : )
In the future if you misplace a thread, feel free to PM any crew member in the NSTG asking us to move it. We all share the responsibility of relocating threads.

~Avianflame
NSTG Crew

Avianus Flamare

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff