Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Forgiveness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgiveness is...
  hard, but possible.
  so easy to do.
  not always necessary.
View Results

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
Ive always found it easy to forgive someone, the most Ive ever held a grudge is just a few hours, i have not been wronged significantly, so i never am significantly mad at anyone, i realize i was a complete idiot/jerk in my response to someone or in a action, and i ask them for forgiveness, though sometimes i have them hold grudges about it or hold it over my head for years on end, and what i tell them is "drop it i grew up past it and they should to"

People like you amaze me. I have a friend that can't hold grudges on people for more than a day. I don't know how she does it. She's a very optimistic type as well. She usually forgives people fairly easy. I don't know of anyone who she hasn't forgiven. That can of course be a personal matter and I wouldn't ask or anything. We talked about forgiveness as a short topic once and she says she doesn't know how I can hold a grudge against someone for years on end and want revenge on them days, weeks, months, or even years after the incident.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm
Aquatic_blue
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
Ive always found it easy to forgive someone, the most Ive ever held a grudge is just a few hours, i have not been wronged significantly, so i never am significantly mad at anyone, i realize i was a complete idiot/jerk in my response to someone or in a action, and i ask them for forgiveness, though sometimes i have them hold grudges about it or hold it over my head for years on end, and what i tell them is "drop it i grew up past it and they should to"

People like you amaze me. I have a friend that can't hold grudges on people for more than a day. I don't know how she does it. She's a very optimistic type as well. She usually forgives people fairly easy. I don't know of anyone who she hasn't forgiven. That can of course be a personal matter and I wouldn't ask or anything. We talked about forgiveness as a short topic once and she says she doesn't know how I can hold a grudge against someone for years on end and want revenge on them days, weeks, months, or even years after the incident.

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I'd love to know how people can forgive so simply. I hope to get there one day. Unfortunately there have been very significant things done to me and a couple people I know and I hold such deep resentments toward the people who caused the pain. And I think it would be easier if the people were repentant of their wrong doings but they aren't and that just gets me angrier. I need to learn to give those issues up to the lord and pray for my capabilities of forgiveness on somethings.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm
faithful quenga
Aquatic_blue
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I'd love to know how people can forgive so simply. I hope to get there one day. Unfortunately there have been very significant things done to me and a couple people I know and I hold such deep resentments toward the people who caused the pain. And I think it would be easier if the people were repentant of their wrong doings but they aren't and that just gets me angrier. I need to learn to give those issues up to the lord and pray for my capabilities of forgiveness on somethings.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

I understand completely.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas