Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm
Valkymie

I have a mare for Otaktay!
User Image
Leika was from the original WoW raptor batch waaay back. She's never bred before. And honestly I've never done a breeding so I have fully open slots... Her and Valkymie would make a pretty awesome raptor-y fling if you're interested. Just let me know. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:27 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

User Image
Leika was from the original WoW raptor batch waaay back. She's never bred before. And honestly I've never done a breeding so I have fully open slots... Her and Valkymie would make a pretty awesome raptor-y fling if you're interested. Just let me know. ^^

yum_puddi
sounds good to me biggrin Their pink/violets will match nicely :>
Do you mind if I still enter him in the mixer coming up? Or would you like me to hold off?

And also do you want to allow same-breed variants/have any you want to avoid? (Though im not entirely sure what breed otaktay falls under lmao)

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:10 pm
Valkymie
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

User Image

yum_puddi
Do you mind if I still enter him in the mixer coming up? Or would you like me to hold off?

And also do you want to allow same-breed variants/have any you want to avoid? (Though im not entirely sure what breed otaktay falls under lmao)
I don't mind the variants, and hehe yes they'll be really pretty.

And I don't mind if you put him in the Mixer ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:12 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

User Image

yum_puddi

I don't mind the variants, and hehe yes they'll be really pretty.

And I don't mind if you put him in the Mixer ^^
wish i could tip guild posts lmao
but awesome! :>  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 pm
Valkymie

To warn you, I've been on Hiatus from Gaia a long time *over a year now* and even before that I was more in SoA than Soq because I struggled a bit to find RP partners, I was a bit shy back then haha. I'm more confidant about approaching people now, but I have to relearn Soq from scratch, so... yep. I dunno if you want to play them any before breeding. Leika will soon have a lifemate however. They're disgustingly adorable.

If Otaktay has no interest in the children you're more than welcome to RP your basket in our little raptor family. Or if he does, we can plot around~
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:34 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

To warn you, I've been on Hiatus from Gaia a long time *over a year now* and even before that I was more in SoA than Soq because I struggled a bit to find RP partners, I was a bit shy back then haha. I'm more confidant about approaching people now, but I have to relearn Soq from scratch, so... yep. I dunno if you want to play them any before breeding. Leika will soon have a lifemate however. They're disgustingly adorable.

If Otaktay has no interest in the children you're more than welcome to RP your basket in our little raptor family. Or if he does, we can plot around~
User Image
I'm down to roleplay them! I might be a tad slow with replies but i'll do my best :>

And I imagine he'd keep a basket with him, probably try to teach it to hunt/be like him haha. Though im not sure how good a father he'd be (with no experience or anyone to teach him)

And you got that little vireo mini?!?! she was my favorite from that bunch biggrin so pretty biggrin

Would you like me to set up the breeding agreement?
Do you want to try until a slot is obtained or set a limitation?  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:46 pm
Valkymie
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

User Image
I'm down to roleplay them! I might be a tad slow with replies but i'll do my best :>

And I imagine he'd keep a basket with him, probably try to teach it to hunt/be like him haha. Though im not sure how good a father he'd be (with no experience or anyone to teach him)

And you got that little vireo mini?!?! she was my favorite from that bunch biggrin so pretty biggrin

I'm happy to try until a slot is obtained unless you want to set a limit and I'd love it if you'd set it up. This will be my very first Soq breeding so I'll be a little lost ^^;

And hehe, I didn't get her, she's Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's, Vir and Lei will be lifemating~. Nyonyo's a really good friend of mine. I got my three Soquili waaaaaay back in the day but like I said I had trouble really getting into the shop, but she's pulling me in now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:50 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Valkymie

User Image

I'm happy to try until a slot is obtained unless you want to set a limit and I'd love it if you'd set it up. This will be my very first Soq breeding so I'll be a little lost ^^;

And hehe, I didn't get her, she's Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's, Vir and Lei will be lifemating~. Nyonyo's a really good friend of mine. I got my three Soquili waaaaaay back in the day but like I said I had trouble really getting into the shop, but she's pulling me in now.

OH haha my bad! but youre right, theyre adorable together biggrin  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items