Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Is Anyone Willing To Stand With Me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm
VK Fox
I don't use the phrase "the Church" to refer to any specific denomination, Catholic, my own, or otherwise. The Church is the body of Christ, and that is what we need to get back to.

God dose not have a body on earth
so we (the church) have to be his body for him
right?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm
agreed.

@digital kobra - In a sense, I believe yes. I also think the church is referred to as the Bridegroom, but I am not certain.

WoodSorrelWitch

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm
this reminds me of the song 'If we are the body' by Casting Crowns  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm
PawzPrint
agreed.

@digital kobra - In a sense, I believe yes. I also think the church is referred to as the Bridegroom, but I am not certain.

Yes the church is referred to in the bible as the bride. And i agree with digital kobra.  

Seal of Solomon

shadowkiller boy

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm
The church of today is divided and there are cliques within the church. This creates a difficult situation for those who are trying to come into the church feel that they aren't accepted when they aren't included in the clique.
The divisions in today's churches should fall but there needs to be a wake up call.
I also think that the churches have what I call unchanging or stubborn/close-minded Christians. This isn't right and this is in scripture as well we are to be of the world not to it meaning we have to be willing to change and flow with how the world changes but not change the message that god gives.

My 2cents heh and this coming from a 1 yr old christian well almost a year couple weeks till my anniversary.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm
Remember, God is never wrong for not agreeing with the world. The world is always wrong for not agreeing with God. I am not willing to change with society in anyway that contradicts His Word.

Digital - Yes and No. We're a spiritual body too. Church isn't a building or a location. It's the people. But don't think God needs a body. He doesn't. I liked a quote I got from the radio this morning. "Friends, the only one here who is irreplaceable is God." He "could" do it without us, but that would negate the need for faith. He uses us, despite Him not needing to use us, for which I am grateful.

The Church isn't the bridegroom. That's Jesus. He'll come back to claim His bride, which is the Church. Which is also the body >< It can be confusing at times for sure. But it is within His power. There's a lot to be said about how a husbands relationship with his wife directly parallels Christ's relationship with the Church.  

rosadria

iM-Reppin Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 am
i agree  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm
When you say you are a practioner of the Enochian ritual, does this extend to the Magical or Goteic aspects that are included in the Key's of Solomon, such as the Rose Cross, or the Summonings?  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm
I agree with you and I am paying the price for what I believe in. I am a lone and well no one wants to stand by me and my God.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm
blue-by-you-1
I agree with you and I am paying the price for what I believe in. I am a lone and well no one wants to stand by me and my God.

Dont worry your not alone, thats why i wanted to see how many of us i could gather here  

Seal of Solomon

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm
I love what you guys are doing but until my Church starts standing for things that no human should stand for, then i will become Non Denominational but right now i think ive struck gold church wise.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff