[Public] Kami's Plots 'n junk; open for posting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:04 am
Heeeey here's where you can see some soquili and maybe RP with them and all that jazz :B Or request RP.

Here is my TEEPEE in case you want to read more about the horses I have listed in this thread. Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested in RPing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 am
Roma

User Image

Name: Roma
Name Meaning: Unknown
Sex: Male
Found: 6/15/06
Temper: Effervescent
Type: Horsebreed Edition; Black Dapple
Acquired: In the 06 RL commissions with the help of Johanna Gambino
Font: Light Slate Gray (#6D7B8D)
Mate: None

Personality
Roma is a bubbly, playful soul, and has been that way since he was young. You could describe him as a big, overgrown foal. Roma sees the light in almost all situations, and while he can seem very naive at times, he isn't without a certain sort of wisdom. The stallion suffers from a bad case of wanderlust, and loves to travel about and see new things. Perhaps stemming from his somewhat childish personality, Roma's ability to deal with dangerous or frightening situations is quite stunted. He is easily spooked, and quick to flee, though if he had to help a friend in trouble, he'd try his very best. Though his naiveté can make him somewhat easily manipulated, Corso is often around to combat this and keep him out of harm's way.

Short Breakdown of his History
Roma has unknowingly fathered 3 foals in the past. He has never met any of them, and since it was a fling he parted with Solange. He comes from a family that was kept by humans, but he doesn't discuss that with anyone, partly because he doesn't remember much, and partly because he doesn't like two-leggers.

Plot Ideas

# As always, friends are welcome. Roma is very versatile and open, and can become friends with just about any soquili as long as they aren't trying to kill him right off the bat.

# Enemies would also be interesting for Roma. He's pretty easy to anger, but scares fairly easily. A kalona or skinwalker could probably do the job XD

# If you ever read this Luna, or anyone who owns one of his children or grandchildren, it might be nice if he finally met some of his family.

# I was thinking it might be funny/interesting if someone took a romantic interest in Roma and tried to pin him down into having a family or being part of a relationship. Maybe teach him how to grow up a little bit. Take heed; it would take a very persistent and/ore domineering someone to accomplish this.

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 am
Jackknife

User Image

Name: Jackknife
Name Meaning: Named after the species of fish he resembles.
Sex: Male
Found: 1/27/10
Temper: Inquisitive
Type: Wildlife Jackknife Fish Edition
Acquired: July 09 Open Customs
Font: Medium Sea Green (#306754)
Mate: None

Personality
Jackknife, true to the fish he is based on, is a secretive seathi. Despite his disposition he is very curious, and can't remain cooped up in his home for very long. Accompanied by his best friend and familiar, a dolphin named Wijit, he enjoys swimming close to shore to watch the strange world beyond the waves. Though he is curious about land, he is just as intrigued about the sea, and finds new things about his watery habitat with each passing day.

Brief History
Practically raised by a dolphin, Jack used to be very shy as a child, but is quickly overcoming that characteristic to be more outgoing. He never knew his parents and has lived in pretty much the safe reef all his life, frequenting a nearby tide pool/lagoon area. He has pondered going on longer journeys, especially into inlets and further inland. Wijit, of course, resents this idea.

Plot Ideas

# Friends. I would love for him to meet plenty of other seathi and mers as well. Maybe even Kelpi.

# Land walking friends! Jack is quite intrigued about the land dwellers. If your soquili lives near the sea he'd love to meet them sometime.

# Enemies. The sea is full of danger, Jack's life would be much more interesting if he had a rival or some baddies to watch out for.

# This is gonna sound funny, but I would also love if Jack could meet other sea creatures, like the sea-dwelling familiars. Turtles, lobsters, jellies, otters, I don't care.

# Any romance plots are very open at this point. He's never even met a female seathi yet. I was thinking it might be cute to have him meet and fall in love with or crush on a mer, but I might save romantic stuff for once I have a better feel for his personality in that respect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 pm
reserved  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:59 pm
reserved  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm
reserved;

and I think this'll do it :B feel free to post.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games