Submit

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm
I use to fall asleep to music cause it caused pretty dreams. Now that I'm married I have to try to go to sleep in a dark quiet room... My dreams end up all twisted now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 am
Kals is questing again!

If I'm exhausted enough to fall asleep with the "tv" on (aka some tv show playing on my computer) I generally wake up feeling awful. I do like to fall asleep to music if it's nice and quiet, and that is frequently my last, desperate, attempt to fall asleep when insomnia is stalking me. The music allows my brain to focus on something and stop spinning and keeping me awake. I try not to use it too much because I know I will become desensitized if I do.

Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm
I can't fall asleep unless I'm so beat I pass out or it's really quiet and dark. But if I'm just lazing on the couch, chances are NCIS, CSI, House or some cartoons are on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 am
The History Channel xd
works like a charm smile
and i actually like the channel itself, it's not boring, but works like a charm smile  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 am
I can't sleep with the tv on unless I'm really tired and I can't purposefully influence my dreams. They have a mind of their own. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am
When I was a teenager, I would fall asleep with music on. My parents' house was really really old, so it creaked and made all kind of weird noises, and with music on I couldn't hear them. >.>;

I've never been able to sleep with the TV on unless I'm absolutely exhausted, and even then I don't find I sleep well.

I live on a really noisy street now (and my roommates are inconsiderate pigs) so now I just sleep with earplugs in.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Speedy Yellow

Friendly Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 am
I never leave the TV on. I do what you do when I come home; I take a shower, I make a sandwich and turn on the TV on some afternoon sitcom (Scrubs, Malcolm in the Middle etc.) It's incredible how so many of these sitcoms are better than the prime-time shows of today now that they no longer send Cold Case, Criminal Minds or CSI (my favorites) BEFORE 11pm. You know, eventually a girl has to get her beauty sleep! After eating the sandwich I get drowsy and nap for an hour or so. But when I go to bed I put on a tape/dvd of old Trapdoor or Beetlejuice cartoon. From there it takes about fifteen minutes to fall asleep. I usually don't dream anything special when playing them, maybe except from that time I had an indecent one about the evil hunchbacked guy. But that was only once and he was very considerate. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 pm
I have to sleep in total darkness. I can't sleep with a lot of sounds and lights on.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

LIRss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm
Whenever I sleep with the tv on I get a horrible sleep.. Then again the tv's in my living room.
When I listen to the radio and the dj starts to talk it ends up in my dreams. It'll be an action scene and all the sudden someone says "that was Katy Perry with Hot and Cold". It's so weird when that happens, it always wakes me up! sweatdrop
I remember watching the first few episodes of Saiyuki and I started to have a dream with what the characters were saying but I can't remember what it was...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 am
LIRss
Whenever I sleep with the tv on I get a horrible sleep.. Then again the tv's in my living room.
When I listen to the radio and the dj starts to talk it ends up in my dreams. It'll be an action scene and all the sudden someone says "that was Katy Perry with Hot and Cold". It's so weird when that happens, it always wakes me up! sweatdrop
I remember watching the first few episodes of Saiyuki and I started to have a dream with what the characters were saying but I can't remember what it was...

Yeah! That's exactly the kind of dreams I start having. My subconsious supplies the images, while my ears are still functioning and what's on the tv starts trickling in.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash