Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
The inevitable shall come...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think they'll do?
  Make KH3
  Make Multiplayer game
  Release Remakes
  #1 and #2
  #1 and #3
  All of the above
  Other...?
View Results

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Let's face it. For those of us who constantly check in with KHInsider and keep up to date with everything Kingdom Hearts, All three new games have been covered and the storylines noted. 358/2 Days is out in america and everybody knows it. Birth By Sleep is out in Japan, and for those who don't mind spoilers, the storyline is well known, an american release is imminent. Coded's 8th and final episode was recently released in Japan and the full story for that game is also known. Those who can't stand spoilers, get ahold of yourselves for this game, because it's unlikely that it'll ever reach american shores. What does all this mean? It is most simply stated in three simple letters...

KH3.

Yes, the only thing left for the Kingdom Hearts series is for the long awaited third installation in the series to break into the news and give us a taste of the next (and probably final) game in the main series. With all the shenanigans of Organization XIII and the characters of BBS, there might be a few multiplayer oriented spinoffs similar to Super Smash Brothers, but it is as likely as it is unlikely. Though a PS2 version of 358/2 Days and BBS (With multiplayer) would be awesome, it may not happen unless the FF series somehow tanks and Square Enix really needs the money. The could release the various remakes into america (Let's face it, what KHfan in their right minds wouldn't but KH Final Mix and KHII Final Mix+?), but since they haven't yet, that's unlikely too, but an option I'm sure Square Enix is heavily considering.

Aside from that, the only thing left to do is make a Kingdom Hearts 3 (for the PS2, 'cause not many of us own a PS3, and I'm sure even KH3 wouldn't make us desperate enough to buy one unless its price is lowered to about $199) and give us our final adventure with Sora and the gang.

Who else here shares my opinion? Who disagrees? And who has an option I have not even considered? State your answers here, for the inevitable shall come...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Yeah i agree that this guild is a mess with outdated info BBS was release jan 9 and i am waiting for it to be released here (America) i think its going to be on psp, i've played and beat alll the other 4 games out, and i hope that all the kh games are released in america so we can at least have the chance to play them. I think that there could be a lot of money to be made in KH with the Disney tied in but the storyline has to be kept fresh (and like u said unless FF tanks why would they bother)

I wish that they are many more KH games out there and please post if u find out release dates and systems that they will be on

thank you!!! ^_^  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm
I'm sure KHInsider will nab the info. News there is bound to be slow until the american release date for BBS is revealed. After that, KH3 info will pick their pace up.

It's nice to see that someone has responded to my topic. But it's only one. I expected a topic like this to get more replies than just one. Oh well....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:03 pm
DarkShadowItachi7
I'm sure KHInsider will nab the info. News there is bound to be slow until the american release date for BBS is revealed. After that, KH3 info will pick their pace up.

It's nice to see that someone has responded to my topic. But it's only one. I expected a topic like this to get more replies than just one. Oh well....

aw well some people are still looking for info in the wrong places  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Figures. I'm sure they'll come here eventually. In the meantime, I'll just do the other stuff I've got going on.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games