Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Is there anyone who has mastered living in constant prayer?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am
God wants us in constant prayer always, just wondering if anyone has mastered that yet, i know its hard im just wondering how hard it was for your or if your even trying.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I am far from constant prayer and I need to try harder to pray more often. I would enjoy meeting someone who has mastered constant prayer though...

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am
faithful quenga

I am far from constant prayer and I need to try harder to pray more often. I would enjoy meeting someone who has mastered constant prayer though...

Yeah i would too i still need to get use to praying before bed =/ was doing pretty good for a while till i lost it in December but now im getting back on track with god ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 am
Born To Bleed
faithful quenga

Yeah i would too i still need to get use to praying before bed =/ was doing pretty good for a while till i lost it in December but now im getting back on track with god ;D

I've been learning to pray the second I'm awake. While still laying in bed I just pray to be the woman/mother that God intends me to be and I pray for his strength, patience, and wisdom to get through the day. I don't do it every single morning yet but I'm doing my best to remember to pray before my feet hit the ground.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 am
faithful quenga
Born To Bleed
faithful quenga

Well thats really good, im trying to at least keep faith with me while walking around everywhere, but gets hard, hate being a teenager.

I've been learning to pray the second I'm awake. While still laying in bed I just pray to be the woman/mother that God intends me to be and I pray for his strength, patience, and wisdom to get through the day. I don't do it every single morning yet but I'm doing my best to remember to pray before my feet hit the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 am
Born To Bleed
faithful quenga
Born To Bleed
faithful quenga

Well thats really good, im trying to at least keep faith with me while walking around everywhere, but gets hard, hate being a teenager.

Oh yea... being a teen sucked hard for me and it was the worst period of my life. But I know without those experiences I wouldn't be as strong as I am today... If I didn't know that it was God who pulled me through that mess then I would be still stuck in it all.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 pm
I don't think I'd ever consider myself a "master" at that. I do try and pray though. I wish I could do it more. Usually, I pray by myself and all. My boyfriend prays more often so I think he'd be a good influence on me. I keep forgetting to say grace for food when I eat a meal, too. I want to get into the habit of praying for each meal I eat (when I do eat).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm
What exactly do you mean by 'constant' praying? I pray before bed/reading his word, before I eat a meal, and I have to work on the praying before getting up. Also when I see or hear about something I really feel should be prayed about/for, I do it right then and then again later in my before bed prayer. Sometimes my mind just slips into little prayers just telling the LORD about how amazing he is and just to continue helping me through out my day.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:16 am
You would be hard pressed to find someone in todays world that has mastered constant prayer, but i think as long as you try your best then youll be fine  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:49 pm
I pray when I am lonely, watching tv, sitting at the computer, taking a bath or just when I feel the need to pray. no I don't pray as much as I should, but I pray when I feel the need.  

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items