Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 am
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~
_Jounin_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Kusagakure No Sota_

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy smiled as he saw his brother and formed hand signs, "You make your move," he said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 am
Daron made his own set of hand seals. This was what he would consider his move. He refused to attack first, he knew his brother had been training while he was stuck in a hospital bed. He was still not fully recovered, making the first move would be foolish.  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy nodded as he opened his mouth and a variety of fire balls shot out at his brother. He close his right eye as it turned into mangekyu sharingan but he kept it shut to hide it from his brother. "ahh," he mumbled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 am
(( just realized the profile I've been looking at doesn't have my stuff in it D: I trained in a ton of grass jutsu, and fire jutsu but DAMMIT...))  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 am
( ;D Use your bloodline or grass )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:44 pm
Daron used grass wall technique to create a wall to protect himself from the fire balls for a short time. If the grass was dry it would burn easily. So he used his eyes to see through the wall, though it would surely be burnt down soon enough, he needed a way of seeing the opponent.  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

Teddy smiled as he opened his right eye and nodded. He close it again as he turned back into his regular colored eye. He smiled as he formed hand signs and the area began to get foggy, since he was a hoshigaki the fog got denser and vision was only up to a couple of feet. He jumped in front of his brother and smiled, "Give me your eye and ill will retrieve you a sharingan eye," he stated.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 pm
"My eye? Do you possess this sharingan eye you wish to trade me?" Daron asked his eyelids closed but his eyes could see through them so it was no matter.  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 pm
Teddy nodded, "No, but i will retrieve on for you," he said as he put his hand in his pocket and began to toy with a kunai.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 pm
"I will take my eye out for you, just as soon as you retrieve me the eye. I can't take the risk of losing an eye, and being tricked." he opened his eyes their crimson glow, possibly even broke through the fog.  

FullbusterOrleans

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 pm
Homaru Mikachi, the blue phoenix

genin of the grass
User Image

With fear comes pain, with pain comes losses, with losses comes sadness. The only answer... never show your fear!

Homaru jumped over the trees next to the grass plains. He stopped on one of the branches and looked around. He took a map out of his cloak and looked around. "Mmm... my first mission... I got to do this right!" He said, and looked around to the men that stole the information. He jumped on the plains and looked around. Suddenly he saw something moving in the corner of his eye. He threw a needle at it, and hitted a big snake that was crawling up a tree. "Ok... just relax Homaru, your immagination things" He was under great pressure... a gennin that had to do a C-ranked mission was something high expected. After a while of chearching he found out that the man he was looking for wasn't here, so he jumped back on the a tree branche and jumped away.

(1/20)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am
Homaru finally came to an end of the road and founded himself in a place where he already has been. He taught to himself: "So... I didn't find him anywhere, but he had left the village. Maybe he has left the village just a moment ago... anyways I got to be carefull." Homaru chearched the ground again for more trails or things that can be of the man. But didn't find anything. He then took the piece of clothe out of his backpak and looked to it. He jumped in a tree again and left the area.

(14/20)  

Homaru Mikachi

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm
User ImageXXXX
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''He was never there for you." The man whispered to himself, as he walked through the area, trailing in circles as he tried to make some sense of all of this... clutter. ''I knew. But I had hope. I prepared myself for the inevitable downfall of my kingdom. I didn't want love -- I wanted insurance. If all else fell apart, I'd have someone to rely on. To keep me safe. But I don't have that either. Perhaps it's time I let the enemy win. In all my life I've faced nothing but constant demolishing -- of my confidence, of my hope... but I tried, with whatever I could, to retain that. I suppose it's over, though. Nowhere to run -- but so many places to hide. Where do I go from here? I know my life as a ninja is gone... all of this power will never do me anything, anymore. Kleine can have a life without me now -- he's a man. I may have not raised him well, but he understands how to survive. Yes. There is nothing left for me. I can see now, as the world runs, that I am no longer needed. Whatever purpose I once had -- it is void. It has been purged -- as will I be, when the time comes. But it's okay. I think... I'm ready. I've went through enough bullshit for a million lifetimes, but I've felt more in me than anyone has ever known. Despite what I really am, I know that I am more human than any other on this earth. And part of being a human is the born ability to die." However, despite such words, all the way through he had been afraid of what he was saying. He didn't want to die. Not yet. He had hope in the world... and he had so many goodbyes to fulfill. ''Ha. I guess I'm too weak to be weak. Guess this is it, then. I guess I'm going to go home. Maybe I can see if there's anything left."

XXXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo's body reformed mid-stride, he reflected on the battle he had just fought muttering, "Why Hanzo?" He looked down at the head for a second and then up at the sky. "This world is full of suffering. But perhaps Hanzo and I will meet again. I just hope that when we do, we won't have to cross blades again." Seeing the forests of Konoha up ahead, Luo continued his journey, seeking medical attention soon.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items