Lady Argentum Draconis' Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:39 pm
"Raise the roof, that I might see the stars, to gain wisdom, to see things for what they are. Please, I need proof..."

Vasu

User Image

Name: Vasu
Nickname:
D.O.B.: 01.16.14
Parents:
Siblings: Sati
Mate:
Offspring: ???
Dislikes: Feeling trapped, loneliness
Bio: Vasu likes to think of himself has an consequentialist, meaning the ends justify the means.

He's always willing to listen to ideas though on how to achieve those ends, feeling he doesn't have all the answers, just the determination to see it through, no matter how drastic the chosen path is.

He hates to see others in danger or been in situations that made the uncomfortable and wishes to find ways to improve their life if he is capable.

"Dance till you fall, love till you die, shut your mouth. Raise the roof ..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 pm
"Lately I been, I been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be, but baby, I been, I been prayin' hard:
'Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars, yeah, we'll be counting stars..."

Taliesin

User Image

Name: Taliesin
Nickname: Tali
D.O.B.: 03.29.10
Parents: Glacie and Aisu
Siblings: Eryi
Mate: Sadira
Dislikes: Repetition
Bio: While secretly having hoped to be a warrior when he grew up, Tali has resigned himself to the life of a healer. He wasn't exactly trained for the job and does the best he can serving the animals around his cave home.

"Old, but I'm not that old, young, but I'm not that bold, and I don't think the world is sold, I'm just doing what we're told..."

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 am
"Weep for yourself, my man, you'll never be what is in your heart. Weep, little lion man, you're not as brave as you were at the start. Rate yourself and rake yourself. Take all the courage you have left, and waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head..."

Edwin Flew

User Image

Name: Edwin Flew
Nickname:
D.O.B.: 03.22.14
Parents:
Siblings: Arthur
Mate:
Dislikes: Rushing headlong, interruptions
Bio: Edwin is Arthur's older brother. While Arthur is bold and outgoing, Edwin is a little more reserved and patient. He doesn't resent the fact that he was passed over for succession of the herd for Arthur, but was incredibly annoyed when his little brother decided to run off instead of marry Aalun and accept responsibility.

Edwin might have had a hand in that, having wanted to push his brother into being more mature and accepting of his role in life. He might have also had a bit of a crush on the lovely mare from the neighboring herd, but kept quiet. She was promised to Arthur, not him.

After their father passed over Edwin for succession in favor of a cousin of theirs, Edwin left in search of his wayward brother.

"But it was not your fault but mine! And it was your heart on the line! I really ******** it up this time? Didn't I, my dear? Didn't I, my... ..."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff