[Public] Kae's Plots ~ Restart? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm
I'd like to offer Aderes for both The Bloodier, the Better & Generation Bloodthirsty as I believe that the two combined in a single meeting may A) spare Typh of an immediate attack on sight from Aderes and B) allow him to figure out a bit about his lineage and some about sinwalkers. Also, if you would allow it and it would fit into plottage, maybe Aderes could meet Typh on more than one occasion (as I know she will be checking up on him to insure that he is still meeting her requirements for her to let him live).  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 am
@ Lat - Ooo~ interesting o 3o I wouldn't have pegged him for the flutter-anything kind, sounds like that was a fun little relationship.
I'd like to hope Typhy will eventually come to see the good of foals, but we'll see 8<

Well, he's better than most? x'D Typhy will find it interesting how he puts so much value in his girls though, shall be neat.

-holds her up devil spawn- I offer up Uncle Typhoid? 8D -shot- He maybe on one occasion go with Masq and see the baby devils? I donno, we can figure that out once they get here X'D <3

-evil cackle- Soooo can't wait to see the kind of nut jobs that'll come from THAT >D <3

@ Thamin - Eeeeeee~! 8D <3
I'd be TOTALLY up for this meeting, and any future ones whenever you want one <3
Should we first have them meet when he's a foal, or would it be smarter for him to be an adult? =o

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Adult would probably be best, since if she met him while he was a foal and saw him killing and trying to eat something she would first try to test him by attacking him then if he fought back well enough try to take him under her watch and make him as much like a skinwalker as possible, with rather violent repercussions if he didn't. But if it is something you would like I'd be up for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm
Kai: Aside from that PM you promised about Keshani Avenara.. *ninja* Would you like me to set up that thread for Typhoid and Aveshar to run into each other?

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 pm
I would like to offer my Ominos for the "Generation Bloodthirsty" plot. The link also supplies information about his personality.

Ominos is a rather dark-hearted being. Like Typhoid, he enjoys the prolonging of death of his prey; However, he finds greater interest in the terror that he inspires, rather than the pain that he inflicts. While he finds pleasure in torture/painful teasing, he usually doesn't express it much--it's more of a concealed feeling of content. But he has one problem: He has a habit of being forgetful of what he likes. He lives "in the moment" when he's hunting--in other words, he forgets that he likes to prolong death, and usually just rips his prey to shreds in the blink of an eye. This can make him very frustrated afterward, for he reflects on how he could have done things differently and often realized how wasteful he was.

I'm not sure what exactly Typhoid could learn from him, but I do think that they'd have an interesting run-in. Ominos would be interested by the fact that a non-Kalona Soquili was so sadistic, and perhaps might bask in the fact that Typhoid idolizes evil-doers such as he. Other than that, I'm open to ideas/plots, what-have-you. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

To anyone I owe replies, if you want to continue with the Rps, tell me so? x.x;;

I'm not as into Rping here as I used to, just cuz I'm back to being used to Rping humans, not horses XD;;;;
Still gonna try though~

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out