Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
G'day eh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kylic

Aged Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm
Well, what can I say, my names kylic, I tried gaia a long time ago and got bored, stopped playing for so long my account should have probably been deleted. Then coerced enough to join up again, well...im here arnt I?
Even though my experience in role playing is only fighting and battles, and war (chat fighting roleplay), I'm not used to all the hours of typing miniature short stories, no matter how much of a writer I am, especially in blogs. Because well, I'm no blogger.
First blog roleplay in gaia for those who would like to check my skills >.<: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/above-below/t.58478553/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Kylic
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

There has been many changes in gaia during the years i have been here, so im sure there is lots of things you haven't seen yet, and some tings you will miss. Ill just hope you will enjoy gaia more this time around.

Welcome back ;D

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Heartless Josh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Oh well that's good that you atleast know how things work a little on Gaia. But still, if you ever need any help just feel free to post questions in the Forums :]

-Instantly Win 10,000 Gold-
Just roll snake eyes!

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces