ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:41 pm
Jaft
No guns. Too noisy. Daggers and others things, good. Quiet, quick. Don't need bullets. Bite proof clothing, also good. Have the gloves already. Acquire hybrid car. Quiet engine. Make way to countryside. Less people. Less zombies. Find farm. Secure it. Base of operations. Renewable food source. Build stone wall perimeter with survivors. Twelve feet high. Would like twenty. Watch zombies rot. Seasons change. Nature wins. Clear out stragglers. Rebuild NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNJAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

that's actually.. a pretty fool-proof plan, when you think about it. O_o nice job.
Don't forget the ninja-stars! HWAAAAH!! *ninja chop*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
Jaft
No guns. Too noisy. Daggers and others things, good. Quiet, quick. Don't need bullets. Bite proof clothing, also good. Have the gloves already. Acquire hybrid car. Quiet engine. Make way to countryside. Less people. Less zombies. Find farm. Secure it. Base of operations. Renewable food source. Build stone wall perimeter with survivors. Twelve feet high. Would like twenty. Watch zombies rot. Seasons change. Nature wins. Clear out stragglers. Rebuild NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNJAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

that's actually.. a pretty fool-proof plan, when you think about it. O_o nice job.
Don't forget the ninja-stars! HWAAAAH!! *ninja chop*

I'm with Jaft and Dr.Moofasa with this one. I'll have to add this to my current plan.  

Eatinyourcookie

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm
Too hard to fortify. The best place, an ocean oil rig! The zombies will start to decay to the point where they are harmless after about a week, so you really only have a week to worry about. They can't swim well, maybe walk under water but it would take them so long to get out there. Basically there is very little chance of them making it out to you. If you're lucky enough the disease wouldn't have even got to the workers so you would be fine that way. If it has gotten to them shoot them and throw them off the rig!

Jaft, daggers and other blades are great as they require no ammo, however this means you will be in extreme close range with the zombies and slicing through a spinal column is a bit harder than people think. Much too dangerous and you would run out of breath if you were in a hoard of zombies. Depending on the situation different tools are best. If cross bows didn't take so long to load they would be perfect. Unfortunately sniper rifles require a s**t load of skill to use, so they are out too. Pistols for the most part don't have caliber behind them. Basically unless you know how to use a shot gun or anything bigger than that... you're ********.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff