Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Sorry if it's a bit egocentric, but GRM needs to know!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm
I need to know what the hell it is about me that draws people to me! Clearly I have GTR who loves me. There have been numerous guys in the past who said they have fallen head over heels for me as well. Today there were two old friends of mine who were hinting about wanting to be in a relationship with me. Hell the one guy said I should clone myself and that he would want 2 of me. And currently there is an older guy who adores me to death.

How? What do they see in me?

This can also apply to the women too. Is there a quality that you like about me? Is there something about me that draws you to reading my posts?

Panny already told me that it's because I'm honest and I don't ******** around. Thank you Panny, but is that really it?

I understand people really have no interest in something like this, and I'm sure some of you will tell me not to worry and just go with it. Some I'm sure will scoff at it. Anything to offer towards this topic would be great though!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 pm
hmmm... maybe it's because you're... secretly a man! eek *gaspshockfallover* ... xD

maybe it's because you're honest and don't ******** around, or maybe it's because you're down to earth and happen to be pretty. ^^ apparently being laid-back and purdy-faced is an uncommon combination O_o

see, it could also be because you've always been friends with guys and "one of the guys", right?
see, i used to have issues with my male friends getting weird too... however i never really had any admissions... actually, for me it was quite the opposite. they'd get uncomfortable when a slight hint of attraction was there, or if i was interested often i'd get the "but what would that do to our friendship?" speech. rolleyes f*cking tools.

anyway. all the reasons why GTR loves you and feel slike the luckiest guy in the world to have you? it's bound to happen that he's not the only one that feels that way, but just in lesser amounts because they're not as close with you as GTR is.

or hey, maybe your male friends are just horny. lol (either way it's a compliment)  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am
People love redheads and freckled girls cus they often like the weirdest things.

easy exitement biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 am
Self assurance.

It's all about confidence. When men are young they fantasize about women who they consider "Sexy" but as they mature (And not all of them DO) they find some qualities more desirable then others. But 99% of the time CONFIDENCE is at the top of that list.

Most people have stated already that you don't mess around in your posts. You get right down to what you want to say, and say it like you mean it. That shows that you know who you are and how you see yourself, which shows SO much self assurance that it becomes magnetic. ^_^ I know I'm attracted to someone with those qualities. mrgreen  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm
I never really thought of the confidence because I never thought I really had any. However I suppose the way I come across to people does give the impression that I am confident, as false as it may be.... sweatdrop

Shram, you just like me Freckles! I will admit though, I'm into some pretty WEIRD things.

Liz, I totally could see me being a man! xd I do like some pretty manly things... I think the hornyness thing could explain a few of the guys...  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games