Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Signature help? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Chouchou

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm
I'm trying to jazz up my signature. Can anybody tell me how you put animations into your signature, and how you put in graphics, and your aquarium? I need a step-by-step guide. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 pm
No problem! Simply go to "My Gaia" near the top of the page and click the "Account Settings" button. The signature part of that page is near the bottom of the page so scroll down there and you can enable all sorts of little features smile Now for the anumation part all you have to do is get a certain code (IMG) and Copy/Paste it into your signature. Just be sure not to exceed the character limit.

Also, I usually get my IMG from photobucket.com, so you can try there (: Have a nice day!

Heartless Josh

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm
For images/GIFs (animated ones), you can host them at sites like http://www.photobucket.com . After uploading them, look for the thingy that says IMG in brackets, like "[]" with a url. Copy+paste into your signature.

For urls, just put the url in, or you can make it pretty by using

[url=YOUR URL HERE]WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOUR URL, OR THE IMAGE CODE--FOR IMAGE CODE, SEE ABOVE[/url]

Just copy-paste that, and customise^^.

To put in your aquarium, go to your aquarium. There's a gear in the upper right corner. Click that, and it should have something that says "put my aquarium in my signature" or something similar to that.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games