Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for my mother in law

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm
As of 03/23/2010

My mother in law was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

and given only 7months to live. They doctor said it could be sooner because the progression of it in her body is moving very swiftly.

Please pray for my husband and his family in this time. My heart is hurting for them!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Update: 02/14/2010

She has moments where she can speak just fine for a couple of minutes and everything seems like it will be okay and she has moments where it's completely worse and she can't really speak at all. She is still repeating herself many times a day and my father-in-law is just being a total a-hole about it!

Please, if you are praying or have prayed for my husband's family please continue. And thank you so much if you have prayed. It is much appreciated!

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:30 am

UPDATE as of 02/20/2010:

After they ran more tests it was discovered that it wasn't a stroke that my mother in-law had. Though the symptoms seem very stroke like the true problem is due to damage that was done to her neck (by physical abuse) she is losing the lose of her throat and I'm guess other area's controlled by those certain nerves. The Doctors are unsure what can be done and what operating on her will do. They are going to be running more tests but I pray that someone the nerves will be healed and that she will regain the use of her throat.

there is a very big fear that she will choke to death while no one is around to help. PLEASE continue to pray on this situation if you would be so kind! Thank you to anyone who has prayed thus far.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm

UPDATED (see original post)

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items