Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
May be irrelevant, but... (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm
I sort of feel this is a relevant enough question to be asked... There are a lot of things I don't know about the site still, but I have learned quite a bit through the wonderful people here and through trial and error. And, in another Gaian day, I'll be two months old. So, my question is: Am I still considered new? Roughly how old is a Gaian before they are no longer considered new? I told someone I was new in my first month on Gaia and they called me a liar because of the dress I was wearing. But I don't even think I was two weeks old then, and I have been wondering this question ever since.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:35 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

All depends on your perspective i guess.
To me you are still kind of new, but mind you i have been here for a few years, but to someone just a few days in to gaia, you might seem like a more experienced user.

And that person sounds like a real poopyhead, if you don't mind me saying...

You shouldn't let it bother you, if you feel new, say you are new, if you feel like an older and more experienced user, say so ;D
There are more important things than to have an early join date.
Like bootygrabbing ninja whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 am
You are right, and I am just being too thinly skinned. Thank you for your answer. It is very helpful and has put my mind at rest! 3nodding  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games