Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Hydro's Plot Thread ( Open and she is looking for love :O )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am
Name: Hydro
Stage: Adult
Species: Edited Uni
Oreientation: Straight
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: None
Enemies: None yet
Color typed in: #154fc6
Breedings Left: 3/3

Personality:
Hydro is very quiet, but isn’t afraid to let you know what is on her mind about you. She is mysterious and doesn’t really approach others, so she can be a little standoffish at first. No one truly knows her personality fully because she came from a far off place with ice and snow. Her cold nature can be a little misleading as well because on the outside she looks very pleasant, but once spoken to, her voice is as cold as the night air. She rarely smiles and if she does it’s not because of the person, but instead it’s from memories of her previous life A more suitable nickname for her would be, “Ice Queen,” but from her younger years she has always known the name Hydro. It’s origin unknown, but it’s something that she always marveled over when she was young. Water was and is her love.

Background:
Back when Hydro was a young foal, she had a mother and a father like most as well as a younger sister. She was happier then and wasn’t afraid of anything. Her mother was named Blizzard, her father Snowstorm, and her sister Icicle were a happy bunch themselves, but she couldn’t get over the fact she wasn’t named yet. Though other then that they were the perfect family until a horrible event that changed the happy little foal’s outlook on life itself.

The night before the family snuggled up in there usually sleeping spot by a rock so the cold wouldn’t freeze them over. A blizzard struck, consuming them in foot after foot of snow. Awaking the next day with a bitter chill to her body, the young foal crawled out of the snow barely able to move. She looked around the blanket of snow not seeing a single soul around the white wonderland that would never be erased from her memory. Days passed as she waited to see if maybe one of her family member came out of the snow blanket, but once the week ended she realized she was alone. Struck with fear the first time in her life, she felt her very soul leave her that day.

As an adult he still suffers from the fate of that very night since she is emotionally crippled. She knows that she is only able to help herself and that she has to be strong for her family. It’s what they would of wanted from her. Maybe one day she will be blessed with a family of her own…

Friend RP: She needs LOTS of friends. I’m not kidding when I say that because she has lived a life of solitude for as long as she can remember. So any kind of friend for her would do, but be prepared for her to let that Soq know their flaws and where they stand in her mind. She isn’t very kind and believes in speaking the truth rather then lying about it.

Enemy RP: I would love for her to have an altercation with a evil Soq. This may cause her to have an emotional breakdown and become a recluse for a little while which would add more drama. Violence isn’t needed, but can be done to let her see that she is vulnerable when she tries her hardest to be strong. She has never met any violent ones so that would be awesome. <3

Family RP: I really want her to be accepted into a family. She won’t be accepting at first since she knows she lost her true family. They would have to at least have some kind of blue color to their coat so she feels more accepted then being in a family of all colorful Soq.

Mate RP: Yes I want her to have a mate, but not just anyone and it won’t come right off the bat in one RP. She is a special case and doesn’t warm up to people very often or if at all. She will need someone that is very set on what he wants, but someone who can always melt away her thick ice statue she has built around herself. It might happen or it might not. She also doesn’t want someone hanging around her all the time suffocating her. She would grow distant and in the end never talk to them again. All she asks is for someone to give her space as well as someone that would make her feel like she is wanted. Protection is something she doesn’t want because she can take care of herself just fine. Will your stallion be the one to steal away her frozen heart or will he shatter it?

What I’m looking for

- I want the relationship to be RPed out so please don’t post anything if your not willing to RP.
- I don’t really care what the horse looks like or even what breed. Though she feels more connected with uni’s and winds. Since her mother was a wind and her father was an uni. THis doesn't exclude any other breeds of course. ^^ Anything is possible.
- I am willing to fling her with someone, but a plot is required for the children. So your welcome to run anything by me. ^^ It can be anything. I’m pretty flexible with plots. ^^
- Pm me about anything you want to talk about involving your horse or mine.
- Finally, I just want you to know that this won’t just happen in one RP I want her to find love since she has been alone for so long in her life. <3

Family History:

Father – Snowstorm (Edited Uni)
Mother – Blizzard (Edited Wind)
Sister – Icicle ( Crossbreed)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 am
Open for Posting! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 am
emo  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 am
*Flops around*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 am
No takers? =/

crying

lol. XD  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 pm
I'm afraid I can't offer anything permanent for her, but I've got my boy Dichali for a possible fling? He's had his heart broken terribly. He had children with the love of his life, but she left him and ran to another. He'd had a fling to get back at her, which resulted in children, so he's only got one breeding left. He doesn't trust mares much when it comes to love, but he's very kind and polite. I'm afraid he's not a wind or uni, but his father is a unicorn? =P
User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff