Reply Community Lounge
The Art and/or Science of the E-Date Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovin' online?
  aww, how sweet ^^
  pfft, that's pretty lame. (not for me) ._.
  hey, that's a great idea for a booty-call! ^.^;
  ..."i put on my cloak and wizard's cap..."
View Results

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:05 pm
I've only stuck up for my siblings a few times. I feel kind of bad. Once was because some stupid kid said something (sexually) nasty to my youngest brother. My brother and sister and I nearly tore the kid's brother's head off (poor kid, he didn't do anything wrong) for saying that to our youngest brother.

Oh and my mother and her wonderful husband calling my sister a liar. That time I sat there and fought before finally just walking away. I felt kind of proud of myself for that one. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 pm
a good e-date?

Poetry, my computer to actually have SOUND so we could vid chat, some roses in the background. some sweet talk, and a planned dinner. Maybe some flirting and exoticness if the night calls for such. But i loves teh romance  

dark_wyvern_panda

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 pm
blaugh Eh, hee hee hee hee, I love this topic because, as someone who's been in a long distance relationship for the past 4 1/2 years, I've become somewhat of an expert on "e-dating".

I have to say, the absolute best thing EVER is Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii, bundled with WiiSpeak. It allows you to build a virtual town/house and whatnot, and any of your friends with the game can come into your town and hang out in real time. What makes this so awesome, is that you can pretty much do whatever you want. One thing that I love about spending time with my boyfriend is that we don't have to always talk when we're in the same room. With Animal Crossing, we get a few of those moments where we can interact without speaking all the time. whee And we've totally gone on dates using it. One night we checked out my museum, (Which I spent a lot of time on), and we went to the K.K. Slider concert.

We also have a good friend who lives in Scotland who also has the game. We were able to have Halloween and Christmas parties together, which is something we could probably never do otherwise. whee I'm not saying that this is a replacement for actual dates, but anyone who's ever been in a long distance relationship understands the importance of finding ways to interact OTHER THAN THE TELEPHONE.

whee So I heartily encourage anyone with a Wii to pick up that game and the WiiSpeak.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff