I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
.desaelP ylemertxE sI tfaJ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long did it take you to figure out the thread name?
  2 seconds or less.
  3 seconds.
  4 seconds.
  5 seconds.
  6 seconds.
  7 seconds.
  8. 8 seconds. Ah ah ah ah AAAHHH!!!!
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 am
Jaft
Your avatar is so kyoot! o3o

Thanks 4laugh xp

@Waku - Glad to know I'm not the only one. Lately, I've been using the save avatar option to have a save point in case something goes wrong when I equip an item but, it's kind of a pain to do that regularly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:12 pm
M'kay found out something that irritates me about this new update that didn't occur to me before.
When I get doubles of certain items, I like to trade them over to my mules. To know which items to trade, I put them at the end of my inventory. Well, now that they're stacked, I have to search through my inventory to find the doubles I don't want on Alarias. So, yeah I'm ...liking this update less now.

Also, it doesn't seem to be stacking zOMG crafted items. Hrm...

EDIT:

scream Okay...now it seems if I send one of my doubles, it sends the one arranged first in my inventory and leaves the one that was at the end. This means that when I send a double, I'm going to have to go through and reorganize the items, putting them back where I'd already had them. stressed
I officially hate this update.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm
I don't get what you're saying at all, Ala! But it sounds bad! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:55 pm
I mean that ...well like okay I have my inventory arranged a certain way. When I get new items, they are put at the bottom of the inventory. But, because of this stacking thing, it no longer shows the second item at the bottom. I have to search and find the first item. When I click it to send one of them as a gift, it takes away the first item and leaves the second double item (which is at the bottom of my inventory).
After the sending is complete, I have to take the item at the bottom and put it back where I'd had the first item...which got sent to my mule.

To avoid all this, I now must go to Organize Inventory and select the specific item I want to send.
The only problem with that is it takes forever to load and when the gift is sent, it sends me back to the My Inventory screen. It's all around just a huge pain now.

This would be easier to explain with pictures I think but, I'm not used to Windows 7 paint yet and screenshots are now ridiculously complicated for me. sad This is a bad day.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 pm
Oh I think I get it now. That sucks... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:02 pm
Yeah. And there are so many more useful things they could be working on. Like letting trades show your full inventory instead of limiting it to 800 items, which is why I have to use the gift sending feature in the first place.
It would save me so much time if I could just trade my items over but, no...
Have to do it one by one.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 am
I officialy dislike it. My inventory was a disorganised mess, but if I wanted to trade something to sombebody I could easily find it [at the bottom]. Now it's like [where is it...where is it...GAH! the hoards of stuff I have!]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 am
I am really beginning to dislike the feature as well, and kind of wish it was optional. I hate to b***h about any improvements they try to make, especially since soooo many people requested this, but it's driving me crazy.

I have a lot of items, but my inventory is (was) very organized. I have my own organization system that works extremely well for me. It used to be easy to sort out the DC junk or gifts I'd bought for friends or gifts I'd received from everything else; they stayed at the bottom of my inventory, neatly separated from everything else.

Now, since there's a good chance I already own a copy of the item, I have to go through 6 pages of items looking for that little icon that indicates that I have multiples. It takes me a great deal longer to get rid of my junk, and since I already have to fight with the inventory arranger every time I want to trade anything, this is becoming a huge pain in the a**.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:24 pm
emmmahy
I officialy dislike it. My inventory was a disorganised mess, but if I wanted to trade something to sombebody I could easily find it [at the bottom]. Now it's like [where is it...where is it...GAH! the hoards of stuff I have!]

I couldn't trade at all because I have over 800 items. 8D And some of us have over several thousand, which is crazy... Taeryn. 6 pages? D8<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:38 pm
"Every scar is a lesson...

So far, my only complaint is that it only does it on the inventory page. Went to change my avi yesterday, and had a little over 300 pairs of Venus Embrace shoes staring me in the face.

Though, I imagine that stacking those would be bad for items that have multiple poses. Easy solution: Stick my crap back in the storage chest.

...Every battle a test of what you have learned."

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff