Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Kita's Plot Notes v2.5 - Req and Xochi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

User Image

- If you have any questions or ideas, etc, please post them in this thread. Dont PM me unless you have to, I get a lot of PMs and they have a tendency to get lost or ignored if Im busy.

- You dont need to remind me to check on an RP. I am responsible and check RPs on my own. If I have time (and yes, sometimes it takes a while), I will respond.

- Dont be pushy. I get really busy sometimes. Sometimes you might have to wait a long time for a reply. If this isnt okay with you, dont ask for a plot.

- I will do RP via AIM/MSN/Gtalk. They can be cut and pasted into a thread later.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

Name: Requiem's Sin
Meaning: Requiem is quite often referred to as the song of the dead
Colorist: DawnieChan
Acquired: Bribe Slot
Breed: Angeni
Stage: Adult
Post Color: Orange
Date of Discovery: 3/15/09
Cert:X
Uncert: x
Familiar: Logan

.About Requiem.

Generally quiet, Requiem usually has no interest in others. He will often ignore others or even come off as rude (possibly aggressive) to keep from having to be around any sort of company.

Even tho the stallion comes off in such a way, have you ever the chance to make eye contact with him, you can tell his dark blue eyes hold more than an almost unthinking silence.

The stallion will quite often be gone for days, and usually makes a point to never be followed. Given his name from the local tribes he is known by, it is a wonder what he does when he is gone...

---

Requiem's lot in life seems to be a cursed one, or at least thats how he views it. He often follows an innate call which tugs at him until he answers. Every time there is one nearby that is leaving this world unto the next, he is pulled to them. The stallion does not speak, nor does he attempt to truly save or comfort the person. Instead he will lay by their side until death takes them completely, that is when the call ceases and he can move on with his own life.

He has never really taken the time to search into much about the reasons, meanings or patterns into what he is 'called' to do. He has been doing it so long he cant remember a time where he lived without the 'curse'.

Requiem for the most part prefers to be alone, he is not too interested in 'friends' outside of his herd.

Although the stallion is a colorful one, he can normally be found active mostly at night, on rare occasion early afternoon.

.Looking for.

- RP to learn more about his 'curse' or RP with one that values life and can teach him about things other than death.

- A dice fight RP where he can run across one that kills others or other creatures. However Im not looking to have HIM killed off or to kill off the other.

* He is NOT looking for a romantic relationship at all on any level *

User Image

Name: Xochiquetzal
Meaning: Xochiquetzal was a goddess associated with concepts of fertility, beauty, and female sexual power, serving as a protector of young mothers and a patroness of pregnancy, childbirth, and the crafts practised by women such as weaving and embroidery.
Colorist: Mindsend
Acquired: CC by Dihydrogen.
Breed: Angeni
Stage: Adult
Post Color: Burly Wood
Date of Discovery: 3/10/10
Cert:X
Uncert: x Sans Wing

.About Xochiquetzal.

Xochi is a rather strong, elusive female. She spends most of her time deep in the forests and mountains and can sometimes be found along the edges of the desert. Like Requiem, she prefers to be alone. When she speaks, she often only speaks in her native tongue, however, she is fluent in the common speeches as well. She is a very proud mare and it takes a lot to get to know her as she often gets bored with others easily. She is quick to put up a fight and protects things and places she keeps close to her heart. She is a lover of the land and forest and deems herself almost their protector.

Xochiquetzal can often be found deep in the forests, she often is among the trees keeping watch over her 'territory' if not sleeping lazily in the branches.

---

More to come as her story develops.

.Looking for.

- General RP. She is not an overly nice or open horse, so keep this in mind. She is territorial and bull-headed. She considers herself a 'god' and higher than most if not all.

- A dice fight RP where she can perhaps be knocked down a notch. However Im not looking to have her killed off or to kill off the other.

* She is NOT looking for a romantic relationship at all on any level *

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 pm

heart

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns