Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Depressed...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm
Hey guys....I'm just not doing well at all. A lot has been going on for me and I;m having a hard time dealing with it. I just angered a friend of mine without meaning to and I can't stand it when I do that. Also my best friend, whom I have a crush on has a boyfriend and he already want's to marry her. I'm happy for her but...yeah. On top of all that, I'm still worried about my aunt's condition... cry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
Hey guys....I'm just not doing well at all. A lot has been going on for me and I;m having a hard time dealing with it. I just angered a friend of mine without meaning to and I can't stand it when I do that. Also my best friend, whom I have a crush on has a boyfriend and he already want's to marry her. I'm happy for her but...yeah. On top of all that, I'm still worried about my aunt's condition... cry

whats wrong with your aunt??? you and your friend , if you are trulyfriends than you'll find a way to work it out, me and my best friends and we always make each other mad, but we find ways to get through and make our friendship stronger, and the girl, if you guys are meant for each other you will one day be together, i think you may have to move on and find another person, or believe that one day god will make you meet your true love. i hope everything works out, never lose hope, what helps me get through my depression is god, i try to believe and follow his rules. i hope you can work everything out, the only way you will ever get through the tunnel are god and yourself, i hope things get better  

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm
Thanks. My aunt got some sort of condition that my grandma has, it causes her to not be able to walk normally and on top of that she had to get surgery for somthing else, i don't remember what because so many bad things happened to her all at once. But now she's going blind from the med's she's taking to ease her pain. As for my friend, she hasn't gotten back to me yet but I hope she feels better soon. Yeah I know that me an my bestr friend might not be ment for eachother, I've thought about that. I know that just because I am christian, bad things will still happen to me and I just have tp keep pushing forward and trust God that everything will work out. It just gets hard sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 am
I'm truly sorry about your Aunt. Remember, God has chosen a time fore everyone to come and go. If it is her time, then let it be so. I will send a prayer for you and her though. I'm sorry about your best friend.

Oh Little Miss B

4,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Thank's guys. I'm feeling better today. I went to church and was refreshed. Praise be to Jesus, no matter how much we go through, he can wash it all away. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
Thanks. My aunt got some sort of condition that my grandma has, it causes her to not be able to walk normally and on top of that she had to get surgery for somthing else, i don't remember what because so many bad things happened to her all at once. But now she's going blind from the med's she's taking to ease her pain. As for my friend, she hasn't gotten back to me yet but I hope she feels better soon. Yeah I know that me an my bestr friend might not be ment for eachother, I've thought about that. I know that just because I am christian, bad things will still happen to me and I just have tp keep pushing forward and trust God that everything will work out. It just gets hard sometimes.

i know how you feel, my mom has a couple diseases, my biggest fear is her dying and leaving me, but i trust in god, i was suicidal once before, but god helped me get through, a miracle happened, i just know it was god, my dad found some baby mice and i got to take care of them, it helped me get over my sadness and suicidal, now no metter how depressed i get i always make myself go on just for god. i know god will help me get through anything. heres something to remember "god will never give you anything more than you can handle." my mom says that all the time,it nice to know if you just push yourself you'll be ok, and your belifes will give you an extra push just in case your stuck.  

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Amen. ^.^ Thanks everyone. I'm glad I joined the guild biggrin
Also, I understand not only the fear of losing your mom and the sucidal part. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer when I was 10 and died of it when I was 11. Luckily the whole time she was dieing, my grandparent's had kept me and my cousins at thier house and helped me keep my mind off it. As for the sucidal part, I went through a lot, to much to explain here, in my teen years. And the thought had crossed my mind once. However, thanks to God I got out of that place and live a much better life now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
Amen. ^.^ Thanks everyone. I'm glad I joined the guild biggrin
Also, I understand not only the fear of losing your mom and the sucidal part. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer when I was 10 and died of it when I was 11. Luckily the whole time she was dieing, my grandparent's had kept me and my cousins at thier house and helped me keep my mind off it. As for the sucidal part, I went through a lot, to much to explain here, in my teen years. And the thought had crossed my mind once. However, thanks to God I got out of that place and live a much better life now. ^_^

its also important to not worry, and to send all your worries to god, there was a verse in the bible that says that. after i heard the verse i felt refreshed, god makes you feel renewed. its sad though that 90% of the world doesn't believe in god. god helpes us from destroying ourselves. he is the true father of everything, and he protects us.  

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm
WOAH! eek 90% of the world dosn't belive in God?! I didn't know that many people didn't believe. Dang...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
WOAH! eek 90% of the world dosn't belive in God?! I didn't know that many people didn't believe. Dang...

im preety sure, most people are into drugs and drinking and there are a lot of other relgions, i guarantee half the wprld literally is going to hadies. i would say 90%, im not sure but thats how i look at it  

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Cute Kitten219

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am
90%?! That's depressing.... I thought it would be a little more than that...
evvethegreat
The Real Mikuo Hatsune

im preety sure, most people are into drugs and drinking and there are a lot of other relgions, i guarantee half the wprld literally is going to hadies. i would say 90%, im not sure but thats how i look at it

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games