Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Your Avatar... And You.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you dress up your avatars?
  Random clutter!
  I've got my own character.
  This is my style. :D
  It just kind of happened. o_o
View Results

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 pm
So today I really wanna change my avatar, but I don't want to because this one took soo long to fix up. I bought like, 5 new commons for it, and it took forever to find stuff that matched it.

Plus I like how it turned out, people say it looks like Benjamin Franklin. xD

So tell me, how do you like your current avatar? Do you keep the same avatar all the time, or do you change it a lot?

And what does your avatar represent to you? Do you plan for your avatar to look a certain way, or do you just pile stuff on?

I ended up making a sort of character out of my avatar. It's not formal or anything, just a fun little figment of my imagination, but I can think some storyline and details and everything now. It's like Saint Crazy has a little life of her own. :3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 pm
Edit: Aww, I got moved to Spam forum. xD  

Saint Crazy The Follower

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 pm
I usually will dress my avi as different anime or super sentai characters. I'll have my avi look like myself dress in seasonal outfits for special events.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm
rmcdra
I usually will dress my avi as different anime or super sentai characters. I'll have my avi look like myself dress in seasonal outfits for special events.

Ah, I love holidays because I get to dress up my avi all ridiculous. Even the spirit days at school (that I guess I won't have a whole lot of anymore..), like Pajama Day and such.

Gaia Spirit Week is fun too. o.o  

Saint Crazy The Follower

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm
Saint Crazy S Requiem
rmcdra

Ah, I love holidays because I get to dress up my avi all ridiculous. Even the spirit days at school (that I guess I won't have a whole lot of anymore..), like Pajama Day and such.

Gaia Spirit Week is fun too. o.o
They are. I would say who my avi is dressed as but I'm hosting a contest (1k gold) on what that phrase in my signature is from and my avi is dressed from the series that quote. Speaking of which since no one in the guild I posted it in initially seems to be interested I should post it in the games sub-forum here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 am
i dress my avi goth or emo but i am totally going for white and black now when i get my dream avi (look at my sig) and then well i think im just gonna stick wid that for like ages of maybe im gonna buy all my dream avi's then i might buy my best friends dream avi!!  

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Sometimes I do my avatar in a certain color. Or I find a really cool item and design the rest of my avi around it.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm
faithful quenga
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Sometimes I do my avatar in a certain color. Or I find a really cool item and design the rest of my avi around it.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

That's how I usually make new avatars, I start with one item I like and try to find stuff to match it. For instance, this one started with the Reve Rouille curtain. 8O  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

The avi with the big gun is my zOMG look. Whenever I want to play zOMg, that's what I change my avi to. The avi with the winter rose dress and big white theme is for every other time. I love them both very much! ^_^

Because grey will not do.

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff