Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:06 pm
eek big words!! XD

Jpop is the awsomest!! i just got into it but it's really good. i have a lot of music but i don't know who is the singer in some of them. sweatdrop

Chinese is good!! Jolin is pretty good and so is S.H.E (they're the only ppls i know since they are so famous... sweatdrop )

Kpop is pretty good. kinda weird but pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:37 pm
I like a lot of Finnish metal myself (which is odd, cuz I never really liked American metal), like Sonata Arctica and Nightwish (ESPECIALLY Nightwish, the orchestrated music with classicly trained Tarja singing with an operatic flare and the wonderful lyrics... wow...). Within Temptation is nice, too, altho they're Dutch, IIRC.

and, yes, I'm a big fan of Jpop as well, altho I'm still exploring that lot. I have liked what I've heard, tho.  

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

[Hatsuki]

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:41 pm
Japanese Music only for me...though I don't understand what it's saying but...still...I only like those related to anime xp lol...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:16 pm
[Hatsuki]
Japanese Music only for me...though I don't understand what it's saying but...still...I only like those related to anime xp lol...

mostly me same too. me like midis. they perty.

i really like orchestrated classical music though too. i'm an orch dork and a band geek. xp double!  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

yks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:31 pm
I don't really like music for some reasons but I do like some anime OP and ED.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:45 am
I dont listen to music except for anything by a japanese band called Zone.
They're the best band in the history of existence....and the members are all so cute. heart
They disbanded in Spring of 2005 though...their final concert made me cry... crying  

Mantid

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:52 am
I like See-Saw and Orange Range. My two favorite J-Pop bands.  
misc chatter, talk about anything

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games