I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You Killed Him With WHAT?!: RPs That Should Never Be

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, in the Fight against Tantra, what would you be?
  Whip-Wielding Furry
  Dashing Victorian Royalty
  Gadget-Clad Otaku
  Lingerie-Wearing Magical Being
  Pizza Delivery Person Overflowing with Charisma
  Generic Being Used As Fodder
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm
The Fight For Libido
Save the world, one innuendo at a time...

Set in an alternate-reality present-day real world, you and your group of friends are battling against the evil dynasty of Tantra, who is trying to find, and control, the powerful force of Libido. This mystical energy, rooted in all living things, can cause the most powerful bliss, or be the most devastating despoiler, to all humankind. It just so happens that the holder of Libido, which, in present day, has crystallised into a rose-coloured, heart-shaped crystal, embedded inside the soul of a young hero(ine), and this person might be you!

Arm yourself with the magical powers of a magical boy or girl clad in lingerie; or a dashing Victorian lady or gentleman; or a cruel outfit of leathers and whips; or animal ears, tail, and a whip; and fight off the evil forces that try to ruin your very world!

The Czar Of Football (Soccer, That Is)
The glorious sport of football meets the exciting magic of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Also set in an alternate-reality present-day real world, but the entire populace is fascinated with the sport of soccer. Casual friends and family play with each other, in good spirits, in parks and community stadiums, showing off their skills in this ball-kicking, slide-tackling, goal-making sport; while the more professional bunch unleash their skills, aided by magic or extreme physical training, in the larger arenas of the United Soccer Association.

Deep in the shadows, however, various teams have made pacts with darker beings to obtain great power in exchange for causing chaos to the world. You and your own team of football players have discovered this wrongdoing and now have a choice: do you eradicate such despicable acts from the sport, or partake and cause more chaos to better your skills?

Discussion Time: Would you play in these RPs? What are your ideas for roleplays that you feel should never be? Create your own RP ideas that would be too crazy to ever play out!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 pm
I feel like we've all played the first one.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

sth the relinquished

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm
The second one is great. Soccer, plus deals with shady characters? And an excuse for delinquincy!

I'm down for the cause.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 pm
Oh, definitely, Jaft. Though, what were you, because I was definitely the whip-wielding furry.  

Sentama Lin

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:03 am
I was a magical being in lingerie  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Taco Haven: A Food Based Romance RP

In a world where food is people and people exist....NOT AT ALL...a lone taco builds a future based on his dark and brooding past. Nobody but the gods "Tomato" and "Super Chicken Nugget" truly understand his pain. But will Lord Taco truly bring peace? Or will his twisted agenda flood the world in barbecue sauce? What mysteries lurk beneath his crunchy golden shell?

In this RP you may play as one of the following:

A vegetable from the town of Salad Barvaria: Soldiers who show allegance to Lord Taco.

A French Fry Ogre from the pits of FRY-OLATOR: Aggressive angry creatures who want to distroy Lord Taco's dream of a brave new existance.

A Tofu Elf from Vegan Villa: The Neutral race who refuse to do anything unless it threatens them directly...or if Lord Taco decides to stop the production of Soy Bacon!

OR

One of the Donut Legion: The stealthy agents of the underworld. They'll work for any side at the right price...especially if a cup of coffee is involved.

Which side will you choose in THE WAR THAT WILL DECIDE ALL OF FOOD KIND?!?!?! *THUNDERCLAPS AND TRUMPETS AND CARROTS RIDING INTO THE SUNSET ON DRAGONS MADE OF SAUERKRAUT*  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Innuendo is my thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm
I'm totally for the Czar of Soccer and Taco Haven!  

ScottyShip

Dapper Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm
GO DONUT LEGION!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Gawds, Kyla. I want to play that now... *plots*  

Sentama Lin

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 pm
Young Shapely Tofu Elf: "Alas! Shall this war never cease in its unending fighting and distruction?

Badass rebel French Fry Ogre: *Walks up to the Tofu Elf and hands her a boquet of radishes* "There is nothing so fine in all the world as your soy based skin."

Shapely Tofu Elf: *Blushes and turns away* I...I do not deserve such praise...especially from one as kind as you sir.

French Fry Ogre: NO! It is I who am not worthy of your worthinessness! For you see....I am only HALF French Fry Orge....my mother was...a pickle...

Tofu Elf: *Gasps and drops the boquet* No...you are of the Pickled Bloodline?!

French Fry Ogre: Yes I...I...RAR!!! *Looses control and destroys the entire village with a wave of demonic pickle brine*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm
The second one slightly reminds me of Prince of Tennis...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 pm
^_~ How astute. Now that I read over it, that's probably where I got the idea from.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 am
I'll take the dashing Victorian lady bit from the first one!
Also Kyla that made me lol. ^_^

I do have a RP that will never be, except for in my story sketches and with good reason it's pretty cheesy/lame:

{yet to be named}
Some where in the universe there is a space station based intergalactic university that attracts students from all over. Well they get sent for the classes but what most gather for are the games. A wide variety of programed environments provide the perfect setting for a array of events, activities and missions all thanks to the “100%” safe 4D holographic projections.

All races welcome.
Large array of fighting styles with appropriate weapons and equipment to choose from.
One elemental "magic" affinity allowed for player with one secret ultimate attack
As well as the ability to summon one custom emergency escape method. (sprouting wings/a pure white stallion/or an airship just to name a few)

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 pm
The first one hands down! Though I'm not really much of a RP person. I don't think I'm detailed enough sweatdrop I don't like the rape RP's. Like I know some people like that kind of stuff and it's all pretend but it still turns my stomach seeing those.  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games