Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I hope we get along :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 am
Hello there, My name is Kazoku Mizuki you can call me in whatever name you like as long as i know that it's me your calling. I only registered here last year but this is my third registered account. I can't remember my last accounts and I'm better off with this one.

Well...I'm currently 15 years old, I'm a highschool student currently looking for a summer job to make money because i can't just rely on my parent's allowance, I want to make money from my own effort. If only i could find one T^T.

About my personality...I'm happy-go-lucky, klutz, childish, humble and straightforward. In the real world i don't interact that much with anyone especially boys, I rarely talk to them. Other people call me weird well i know that fact from myself that i'm weird and i'm fine in that way.

About the things I do...I used to train in Swimming, although i stopped it 3 years ago because of my parent's reason because they need to save money. I think by this summer my mom might let me join again in swimming. I hope it will happen. In our house i just use the computer for either watching anime or editing pictures of anime in adobe photoshop although i already forgetten how to use it since it was been deleted after reformatting the computer. If I'm not using the computer, I either draw anime or just continuing in writing my stories. But I'm just an amateur writer. That's why I join roleplays here in Gaia.

What I like in color, is every shades of blue. I also like black, white and violet. I like Anime very much but i'm not that much a fan of naruto or bleach because i can't catch up with the story because it's very long (Currently Watching K-on!). I also Like Vocaloid. I'm also interesed in Mythology especially Greek and Norse Mythology because i sometimes use it in some twist in the stories i'm making. I'm also interested in different languages especially Latin. One fiction story really caught my interest. It was Alice in Wonderland. But I never read yet the story X3

Well that's my introduction about me...Hope enjoy reading it even though it's not that interesting =3=.
But I Do wish to Have friends. I Hope We Get Along.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am
Welcome!
Haha, I get what you mean.

I probably have about 10 different accounts here on Gaia that I made years ago. I can't remember a single one. sweatdrop

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time in this guild, as well as Gaia. ^^
Hope we can get along! ;3

Elemental Doll

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am
Okay :3 hey...what do you usually do in this guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Kazoku Mizuki
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

I think you will find that many users share many of your interests here on gaia, the hard part is finding them, since gaia has gotten so big.
But with all these forums, you are bound to find many many friends.
Theres a whole forum, with various sub-forums dedicated to Anime, Manga & Comics.

See this guild as a safe haven, you can come and ask about anything here, or just hang out some 3nodding

Check for yourself what we do here, were having contests in the Event Subforum right now, so i suggest you take a look ;D

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am
okay :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Greetings, I am most honoured to welcome you to this guild. I hope you'll enjoy it here. If you want, i could be your friend. I am also interested in Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Chinese and Japanese Mythology they're really interesting and about people saying you're weird.. Well, if we're all the same wouldn't that be boring  

Erriol

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff