Submit

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm
I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

The roleplay section of this guild really isn't as strong as it could be. People hardly ever post in there, there isn't that great a selection of RP threads, and there are practically no literate RP threads. I started one myself almost a month ago, and I doubt anyone has even looked at it. I love to RP Kingdom Hearts (it was why I joined this guild), and I would love to see some improvements. Maybe if people actually started posting more, or if we recruited rpers for the guild, we could make a strong RP section. What do you guys think?

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm
It is because most people are most likely confused on which is new and which is old. Basically you need to clean up the rp forms i think. I am not ordering you around i just think that will be the best thing to make more role players come.  

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Zoven yakushi
It is because most people are most likely confused on which is new and which is old. Basically you need to clean up the rp forms i think. I am not ordering you around i just think that will be the best thing to make more role players come.

I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

That's a great idea, actually...if only the admins would take notice. >_>

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games