Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel dipped his head down and caught her lips in a kiss before pulling back and shaking his head sadly.
"I can do that, no problem. And I have some information on that - Cloud attacked them, but they will have called it off. Cloud... let's just say, Cloud has bigger worries right now than attacking other villages. Their Kage was recently killed." The suicidal actions of the Raikage confused him, but he had no way of analyzing the man.
"Anyway, yes. I'll watch the village beloved. It'll still be standing when you get back here."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki relaxed at the touch of his lips. After he broke the kiss she returned resting her head to his chest. There was no shock on her face as he revealed that it had been Cloud that had struck Leaf. "I would've been surprised if it had been any other village who brought on the attack. Though I'm curious who killed the Raikage?"
She looked up to him and gave a jokingly glare, "It better still be standing or I'll have to do something quite horrible to you, love."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"It wasn't me!" He hastily got that out. He chuckled lightly before rubbing the base of her neck with one hand.
"It was actually himself. He was being confronted by Jedi Uchiha and Raiden Kaguya, as well as myself. He challenged Jedi to a one on one fight, and after trying some weird taijutsu move, he killed himself with pure wind manipulation. Raiden-taicho..he got rid of the body right quick." Ronnel chuckled again, though this one was slightly nervous. That beam of pure electricity had ripped through the air right in front of him after all. Then he grinned down at her and responded to the rest of her statement.
"Now now Aki, don't you think I can defend this place? I haven't had to go all out against anyone or anything since the Cloud Gate Battle when you were a Chuunin." There was mirth evident in his voice. The Sannin pointed one of his open hands at the shirt that his love had discarded and the muscles along it rippled for a moment as he sent a surge of chakra down, heating and drying the shirt as he had dried her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image

(( Gonna be a short post.
D: ))
"So he offed himself. I wonder what's going to happen to Cloud now." Aki sighed. Her brow furrowed for a moment, what was to become of the nations now? Her fingers traced along his jaw line as she was suddenly lost in thought. The woman bit the side of her mouth with worry.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"Honestly, I don't know. They were the instigators for a lot of the conflict that has been going on recently, and with him gone I don't know if they'll continue that pattern or pull in on themselves in order to focus on rebuilding and finding a new Kage. Of course, there's the chance that they are just going to pick the person who's most successful in the war to become their new leader." He leaned his head into her touch slightly, enjoying the feel of her skin against his. When he had finished speaking, he leaned forward slightly and pressed his lips against her forehead.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki sighed, "We may just have to wait and see. Until we know for sure let's continue to be wary of Cloud. Maybe the new Kage is different and will right the wrongs. Maybe. Or maybe the pattern will continue." She rolled on to the balls of her feet and kissed him. "I need to be tying up the loose ends in the village so I may travel with Mikyo-sama." The woman gave a sad sigh and began to take a step away from him towards the top she had tossed off.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel sighed and lifted his hand, bringing her top floating up into the air in front of her as he ran the fingers of one hand through his hair.
"Well. If the worse comes to worst, I will ask Raiden-taicho for aid in removing whoever it is that continues the path of hatred." He was feeling itchy. A powerful chakra signature, on par with Mikyo's and Aki's, was above them, but it was one he didn't recognize. "Beloved, I suggest you be careful. Something is going on....screw that, I'm going first." He slid his rebreather back on and sprinted to the water. He leapt up into the air, doing a front flip. at the peak of the flip when he was upside down he winked at Aki before plunging into the cool waters and swimming through the tunnel.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am
After gathering up her stuff Aki too made her way to the watery entrance. Taking a lungful of air she swan dived in and left the plains.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel stretched out his sore and aching back. He had slipped back down here after seeing Susumu return – a shock to be certain – feeling a nagging sensation that he needed to solve the puzzle of the seal that he had picked up in the former Raikage’s office. Since then the former Sunagakure shinobi had spent all of his time down here in the Plains, trying to perfectly recreate the intricate seal that was used on this. After repairing the scroll parchment originally, he had found out that the tearing of the page had caused the ink to fly apart as well, leaving strips of bare paper where there should have been fuuinjutsu sealwork.
The first problem that the Sannin had had to face was making sure that the ink that he was using was the exact same as the ink that the original seal creator had used. Even a tiny difference in a concentration of one of the minerals that made up the ink would cause the seal to explode. Or worse, open another pocket dimension that would grow uncontrollably, swallowing up everything around it until it stabilized. So he had taken a scraping of the ink and broken it apart with an analysis seal – a process that had taken several hours of intense concentration and focus. Then he had had to find the minerals in his supply of fuuinjutsu materials – a process that had had him sending clones back to his home over and over again, trying to find just the right ones. Because of course he had forgotten to pack the ink minerals when he packed his fuuinjutsu tool kit scroll!
Silver eyes drooped in weariness. The medical shinobi was sorely tempted to just give up and let the damn seal rest – but he couldn’t do that. The Raikage had seen this single scroll as too important to let Raiden or Jedi get their hands on, going so far as to destroy only it when he could have destroyed any of the scrolls in his office. That intrigued the silver haired Sannin – such an attention to a single sealed item meant that it was intensely important. Maybe it was troop movements? A list of the spies that Kumogakure had in the other nations? It was these thoughts that had kept him going when all he wanted to do was find his bed and pass out for a week.
With a sigh and another stretch of his shoulders the ninja returned to his task. He had managed to get the right combination of minerals finally – it had taken him long enough. But now came the easier part – reconnecting the seal along the line of the tear. This part was simple enough – most seals were incredibly similar depending on what was being contained within them. This one was different though - it had twists and turns that he’d only seen something similar to once before, and for the life of him the Sannin could not figure out what it was!
He would just have to keep at what he was doing, repairing the seal. Ronnel was nearly done with that now in fact – it would just take a few more brush strokes and the seal would be repaired. As he was setting the last line of ink in place his head snapped up and around, moving so fast that his hair whipped into his eyes, stinging them if he had noticed. But the age-old shinobi didn’t – his attention was locked on the fact that Aki’s chakra had suddenly spiked in concern, near the oldest chakra source that Ronnel knew – Mikyo.
The medical-ninja dried the ink out with a quick gesture of wind and furled it up. He was tucking it away into his pouch without even looking at it – he was sprinting for the entrance to the Singing Plains, though as he jumped up into the air he vanished into the Kaze Sunshin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXIn a poof of smoke Aki appeared beside the single tree. Her gear clattered from her hands as she collapsed against the trunk of the tree, tears rolling down at full force. One hand pressed hard against her chest as if it would stop the pain. She didn't know for how long she cried at the base of the tree, but when the tears finally slowed she rose to her feet and fully redressed. Wiping her face dry with the sleeve of her shirt she crossed over to the exit pool. She sat at the edge of its waters finding herself not ready to return to the public of the village.

She brought her knees to her chest and heaved a heavy sigh. Aki plucked a blade of grass and placed it on the surface of the pool. Watching it float in one spot for a moment before her finger dipping into the water. She watched as the ripples pushed the grass to float to the center of the pool. Focused on it as it slowly rotated in place until it came to halt. Her maelstrom of emotion was coming to an end. The pain in her heart remained, but it was like she had said. It would heal and scar and join the many already upon her emotional being. Finally no more would she trust her love to others. She would work for her village and the people within it. Investing her love in it for it's growth and betterment.

It was true that she had felt great love once more and from the loss... no not the loss but the relinquish that love to the balance of the world she would gain a new power. The power to truly guide and care for the better of her people. Find new reassurance in this turn of events Aki stood up. "I will work for a profitable future for the people of my village and those who so chose to follow my guidance." Checking to make sure all was secure she dove deep into the pool to reemerge on the other side then made her way to her office.

EDITED

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm
The curious looking donkey appeared at the entrance of the plains looking like he was out off breath completely. As he walked over to the entrance the donkey looked terrified as he looked all the poisonous plants around the entrance. As the creature touched one of the seals that was made by Arekku on the hallway. It reacted to the donkey as it swallowed up the creature in darkness and he came out again from the roof of the plains and fell into the pond that was nearest to the three. The donkey then started grabbing some old things that Arekku had left behind like pictures, scrolls, and clothes. There was an interesting looking grave with a scroll on top of it that the donkey saw, he figured why not also grab it as he finished it simple task it suddenly poof away from the area.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff