Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Prayer for a new soldier-Updated 5/16/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know someone in or going in to the armed forces?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm
A church member is going to be deployed for the first time this April. I can't remember how old he is, but I think he is only 19. I just ask that you would pray for his protection, his family to stay strong, and also his sister and brother to do well with the transition and with their testing (school) during this time. Thank you.

Also my Aunt & Uncle's dog ran away this past Monday and hasn't been seen at all since then. Pray that she would come back safe, healthy, and not pregnant.

Edit, 5/16/10 - They found their puppy, but not the way that one would want to. She was shot in the head and thrown behind someone's house. She was a very sweet puppy and would never hurt a soul. They are pretty sure on who they think killed her, but there isn't really much they can do about it. :/ My 13 yr. old cousin cries almost every night about her. : (  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm
I've prayed for him and his family and that their dog would come back safely. I sure hope she did :/ God bless.  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

Contentious Fantasy

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm
Oh Goodness, I'm sorry about your Aunt and Uncle's Puppy, I'll be praying for the poor doggie.

I'll also pray for the member of your church, it's scary knowing he's so young.

God Bless~

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:59 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I forgot about this, I should update the original message. They found their puppy, but not the way that one would want to. She was shot in the head and thrown behind someone's house. She was a very sweet puppy and would never hurt a soul. They are pretty sure on who they think killed her, but there isn't really much they can do about it. :/ My 13 yr. old cousin cries almost every night about her. : (    

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm
Oh my gosh! That is terrible who would do such a thing to a poor innocent puppy! I am so sorry ):  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games