Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please Pray For My Classmate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 am
I would like to ask you all to pray for one of my classmates, Larissa. She got in a car accident this past week. Honestly, she's doing okay, getting better, and lucky to be alive. She rolled into a ditch, hit her head against the window and gained a concussion for that and is still recovering. So pray for her continued recovery.

Please, also praise God that she's doing better and is expected to fully recover. When she rolled, she managed to open her car door so she could breathe. She was wearing a seatbelt so she wasn't ejected from the vehicle. So I'm glad she'll be okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm
I'm so glad she was able to survive the crash! D: I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers, I hope she recovers soon!  

Ennichi_Jimetsu

O.G. Gaian

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 am
Ennichi_Jimetsu
I'm so glad she was able to survive the crash! D: I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers, I hope she recovers soon!

Thank you for your prayer and for all of the others that have prayed. For the past couple class days, she has been in class. She is sitting in here as we speak and she's perfectly okay. No harm done, she has fully recovered ^_^  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games