Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I don't understand atheists. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Doll08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm
Another reason is the Bible. It's so hard for atheists to believe it because of how it seems like there are "contradictions" all over the place. And some things in the Bible make no sense to them, like how I believe in Leviticus 11:20-23 it mentions insects walking on 4 legs, not 6. I admit I don't really understand that either...I mean, insects don't have 4 legs.

I'm still a Christian but I've heard Atheists views on the Bible and they've brought me some doubt in my faith.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:17 pm
ToxicPlay
Atheists can be evolutionists, but they are also not one in the same. One doesn't have to be atheist to be an evolutionist and visa versa. Atheists simply believe that there is no god, and that our lives end with this one. There is no after life and the soul is part of the body. All of the events of this world are part of a cataclysmic accident. Miracles are coincidences. If you think about it, it's more of a realistic outlook, rather than believing that a mystical being runs everything. We must also remember that the Bible was written by man, so it has faults just as man does.

ToxicPlay

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm
To understand Atheists/any other religious groups, you would have to understand blind people.
Though that is not the point.
It is not about understanding them, we can't even understand ourselves.

It's about saving them.

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces