Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Ansen is a perfect and chivalrous gentleman. Not really... alluring... but his properness might be a fun thing to play against her. He might find himself surprised to be attracted to such a mare...

Edit: I'm up for either plot as well <3 I am more fond of plotting than RPing, but when my muse is behaving RP is cool, too  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Okay! This is closed for now, since Eir now has plenty of hearts to toy with. xD

@Bell - I would be happy for Eir to pull Quirrel from thoughts of Lior. =3 Eir'd be more so if she heard about the filly first, since she'd make it a goal to become more important in his thoughts.
And yes, I am fine and glad you mentioned that it does not end in a breeding. Not looking to make Eir a baby mama anytime soon. xD

Do you want actual rp or just plotting?

@Kamiki - Ansen is the pretty/interesting type Eir likes to play with when she is bored, and he certainly fits the bill. Plotting is fine, and if you ever want rp let me know. Eir'd have fun with him, especially with his properness. Who knows? Maybe they could turn out to be friends? xD

@Laro - Thanks for posting so I can put him up there. Poor Julius! ;3;

`raze

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm
I'm good to start RP when you are heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm
@Raze: Seriously, why do you let me forget things xDDDD Ya need to learn to kick me! Anywho, if yer still interested in Enya we can do mostly plotting and light rp if ya'd like rofl  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas